3.6

Nobody's POV

The 6 a looked at the flickering lights.

Then Will puts his hand behind his neck.

Will: He's here.

They have no choice.

They left the waiting room and passed the nurse.

Nurse: Hey, hey, hey! Two at a time.

They ignored her and went to the floor where Nancy and Jonathan were at.

Right now, Nancy was trapped in a room where the mind flayer was on top of her.

Before it could attack, El use powers to break open the door, along with the rest.

The mind flayer turned around and growled at them.

Ro: Holy shit!

Max: What the f-

The mind flayer was about to attack, until El screamed and used her powers to drag it left, right, up, and down.

She then throws it out the window, with the glass broken.

The 6, including Jonathan and Nancy, quickly went outside the hospital to find the Mind flayer.

When they all went outside, they see the mind flayer slowly going down the drain.
____________________________________
Ro's POV
Ro's outfit

____________________________________Ro's POVRo's outfit

It was the next day, the 4th of July.

El is in her bedroom searching for Heather, Mrs. Driscoll, and Billy. While the rest of us were searching for where they could be hidden.

Mike: It can't be good for her to be in there for so long.

Ro: Mike, you need to relax.

Mike: What if she gets brain damage or something?

Lucas: Oh shit. Is that like a real thing?

Max: No, it's not. He made it up. Mike doesn't know what he's talking about.

Mike: Oh, and you do?

Max: No, I...

Then there goes their bickering, to be honest their hole argument is kind of annoying to watch.

Then they decided to bring their argument to Everyone else, besides El who is still searching in the bedroom.

Max: Can you guys settle an argument for us? Who do you think should decide El's limits? Mike or Eleven?

Mike: The way that you frame that is such bullshit.

Max: It's not bullshit, Mike. This is your whole problem. And it's also precisely the reason why she dumped your ass.

Nancy: El dumped you?

Mike: Yeah, but she is conspiring against me. She's corrupting her.

Max: No, enlightening her. The fact is, she's not yours. She's her own person, fully capable of making her own decisions.