2.5

Ro's POV
Ro's outfit

It was the next day, and I was eating breakfast with my family

Diane: What's wrong baby, you're eating your food slower than usual.

Ro: Oh yeah, just not that hungry today I guess.

I was actually just sad that Max no longer wants to be my friend anymore.

She was the first girl to ever want to be my friend, now she hates me.

Arlo: Ro, can you play chuts and ladders with me after breakfast?

Rj: Me too!

Isaiah: Yeah, I wanna play too!

Robert: Now boys, Roseline is older than you. She probably got other things to do.

Ro: It's okay dad, I can play with them.

Triplets: Yay!

After breakfast the triplets and I were in the living room playing chuts and ladders, and we have been playing it for hours.

Ro: Can we play a different game?

Triplets: No!

But then my dad comes in the living room.

Robert: Sweetheart, your friend Justin is on the phone for you.

Ro: Justin? You mean Dustin?

Robert: Yeah whatever his name is, he's on the phone for you.

I got up from the floor, and went to the kitchen where the phone is and grabbed it.

Ro: Hello?

Dustin: Ro, where the hell have you been? I've been contacting you for hours, but you didn't answer!

Ro: Dustin, calm down. I left my supercom upstairs, what's wrong?

Dustin: I'll explain everything, but you need to come over my house now!

After that he hung up.

I quickly went to my room and packed my supercom, first aid, and my mom's hair cutting scissors that I forgot to bring back.

Ro: Mom, Dad, I have to go. Dustin and I are gonna play D&D at his house.

Rj: But what about us?