𝟸

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Y/n's pov

I sat in my recliner watching the news. I was bale to get on the America one. The news anchor were talking the newest hero yet again, Starboy. In the clip they were showing, he was descending from he sky with a bright smile on his face. The people around him were cheering as if he was a god appearing before them.

"What a magnificent hero, the best we had since in forever!", the news anchor exclaimed. I let out a scoff and put out my cigar. "He must be your favorite huh", the other news anchor chuckled. "You know it!", the new anchor explained picking up a mug with Vince's hero logo on it; He took a sip from the mug.

"Fucking dickrider", I scoffed before getting out of my chair. Soon as I did I saw Tenko just came out of the bathroom. He made his way towards me still wearing a towel. I need to go get him some clothes.

"Alright let-", I began to say, but stopped when a smell enter my nose. I sniffed the air once more before cringing.

"You still smell like shit", I fussed. "I washed", he stated. "In what the toilet", I countered. "Come on back too the bathroom you", I sighed making him turn around and walk back to the bathroom. "You're too damn big needing me to wash you", I fussed during the walk there. "Soap, water and a wash towel. Simple as that", I added as we entered the bathroom.  Tenko was silent the whole time.

"You hear me kid", I questioned turning him around and looking at him. This kid had the look of murderous annoyance decorating his face.

"I suggest you fix your face or I will", I warned. "Now in the tub", I said. Tenko took the towel off then got into the tub. I began rolling my sleeves up before getting onto my knees beside the dog. I grabbed the towel wetting it in the bath water then began scrubbing him, starting with his hair.

He tensed up from my rough scrubbing, squinting his eyes trying to keep the water out of his eyes. I stopped scrubbing and began using the soap. I rubbed the towel against the soap collecting soap onto the towel. Once I was sure it was enough I began scrubbing him again. I let out a chuckle gaining his attention.

"This reminds me of washing my dog, Kevin", I chuckled. "Least with him I didn't have to wash him a second time", I said. "I mean you really really reek", I laughed.

A hand shot out at me trying to grab my face. I dodged Tenko's hand then grabbed him by the hair and dunked his head. I held him under for a second before pulling him back up. His eyes were wide and he was hacking up some water. He looked at me with a stunned look on his face, water dripping down his face. I let out a snicker before laughing at him again. Soon after that a splash of water landed on me. Wetting my face, hair and some of my shirt. Tenko was now giggling at me. I grabbed him by his hair again and dunked him. I pulled him back up and smiled at him.

"That'll show ya", I smiled. He was not amused, at all. I went back to washing him.

"You lucky I have a spare room", Y/n said while turning the bedroom light on. When she bought this home it came with two bedrooms thankfully, the room she gave him belonged to a kid previously. Tenko got lucky because if it only had one room he was sure sleeping on the couch.

"Don't fuck anything up, keep those gloves on...", Y/n began saying while watching him get into the kid bed. Tenko opened and closed his hands trying to get use to the art gloves on his hands then began getting under the covers.

"Blah blah blah that's your bedtime story, lights out", she finished turning the lights off and closing the door behind her leaving him in the dark room, the only light now coming from the window. Tenko looked around in his new room. She didn't Mae much of an effort to clean out everything. Some of her guns and other variety of weapons were stashed way in an open box on the floor against the closet door.

Even with the unfamiliar territory Tenko felt the sleep trying to take him, but he couldn't sleep just yet. He needed to kill her. From all that happened today he can't possibly live with her. He believed it'll eventually end up her killing him or him killing her. He killed his father, killing Y/n will be easy.

Tenko got out from under the covers. He didn't get out of his bed yet, he needed to make sure she was really asleep.

Once the bigger hand and little hand of the clock on the wall were on top of the one he got off bed. He stepped onto the wooden floorboards making sure it didn't creak from the pressure. Tenko soon began tiptoeing towards the door. He grabbed the door knob and turned it open slowly. Once the door opened just enough for him to squeezed through he slipped out. He made his way towards Y/n's room. Each step he took he tried remembering the murderous rage he felt when killing his father. The hate, the anger, the heartbroken; he tried conjuring those feeling in his small chest.

He slipped the art glove off his left hand and tossed it aside onto the floor.

Tenko opened the door once he was ready. Soon as he did a shield came flying at him. In fear he held his arm suit o shield himself. The shield bounced off the wall beside him just above his head. The shield flew back towards Y/n who caught it with one hand. She placed the shield down beside her. Y/n inhaled the cigar letting the fiery end up light up showing her unamused expression. She took the cigar out of her mouth then blew the smoke out the window. Once Tenko was sure he was safe he lowered his arms.

"You really think I would sleep with you in the house", she scoffed. "But I have to admit you got balls kid, trying to kill me while I slept", she chuckled.

Tenko just glared at her, his left fingers twitching trying to scare her.

"Trust me, you don't scare me. Now I'm in a joyful mood so go back to bed now", she ordered. Tenko stood in his spot for a minute before coming out of his defensive stance. He gave her one more glare before leaving the room soon going back to his.

Once Y/n was sure Tenko left she life her phone back off the window edge and held it against her ear.

"Little brat", she fussed. "I advise not to treat children like that", the person on the other end commented. "As if I'll take parenting advice from you", she scoffed. "Now back to what I was saying, what was I saying", she questioned. "About the boy, what is his quirk", the person asked. "Disintegration, process of breaking down stuff and stuff", she answered. The other person was silent for minute.

"..So is it him", she asked. "It is, when can we meet", the person questioned. "Me or the kid, cause you ain't meeting him", Y/n replied sitting up and began leaning over in her chair.

"You said-No. I said I was looking for a kid to take in. I didn't say I was babysitting a kid for you", Y/n corrected. "Now you we can meet up, but you're not meeting him until you get my say so", she stated. ".....When can we meet then", the person questioned. "I'll let you know", Y/n answered. "It isn't wise to go- Yeah yeah yeah don't got time for villain talk bye", Y/n replied then hung the phone up. She soon went back to smoking her cigar.

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣