𝟷𝟶

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Y/n's pov

"Can I watch tv tonight", Tenko questioned ice cream still in hand. I release a tired sigh causing his smile to drop for a second.

"You're pushing it but yeah just tonight", I answered. A big smile graced his face as he did s little cheer.

"Hahaha alright kid", I chuckled rubbing the top of his head messing up his hair. "Now go I'll be in a minute okay", I said. "Okay!", he exclaimed to excited to watch that new All Might cartoon shit. He rushed towards our front door.

"You better not waste no ice cream on that floor", I warned. "I won't!", he shouted back before disappearing into our home. I stared at the doe for a minute before letting out a dry chuckle, that boy there.

I turned around going to head for my mailbox, but stopped when I heard someone flying above us. I looked up seeing it was All Might. He began descending from the sky. He looked like he was about to land right in front of me, what did he want?

I watched as he landed gracefully and quietly onto the ground a bit far away in front of me. He had that big smile on his face the people adore.

"What do you want", I questioned crossing my arms. "I just want to say, it is an honor to meet such a renowned hero it's truly an honor", he confessed. I rolled my eyes at him then walked closer towards him.

"Yeah yeah quick the dick riding. What do you want", I repeated in front of him.

All Might smile faltered a bit. He quickly cleared his throat before talking.

"Yes I wanted to discuss something with you, about the boy", he admitted. "Then you can piss off. Nothing to talk about", I quickly shut down. I went to walk away, but his next words stopped me.

"The boy is my master's grandson!", he quickly informed making me stop and turn around to face him. "You serious", I questioned now amused, he knew from the smile on my face. "Remind me who's your master again", I questioned. "My master's name was Nana Shimura", he answered. "I don't know that name, I never paid attention to the heroes in Japan so I apologize ", I admitted.

"That is alright! Then you understand wh- I never said I cared", I interrupted. "I understand why you are protective of the young man", All Might spoke. "My master....was amazing hero", he began holding a hand on his chest. "I could never fully explain how amazing she was, only she reminded me of you back in your hero days", he explained causing me to scoff.

"Please", I said rolling my eyes. "If she was so amazing, why ain't she here", I questioned. "She was killed by a villain", he answered his smile now gone. He must be remembering the bastard. I can sense the grief and anger in his frown

"...Shame", I sighed. "But that doesn't change a damn thing", I told. "Please can you think it over, he can continue to live with you. I just wish to train her grandson. It's only right if I do I owe I-", he tried saying, but his words were cut off when my hand launched forward.

I grabbed him by the bottom of his chin in a death like grip. If he didn't close his mouth I would've dislocated his jaw. I pulled him forward making him fall onto his knees in front of me. When he was down I forced him to tilt his head back in an uncomfortable angle until he was looking up at me.

"There is no thinking it over", I stated with venom in my tone. "Now tell me something and maybe it'll change my mind", I said then leaned down close to his face until I was staring into his eyes.

"Is the bastard dead"

"What", he questioned through his teeth.

"Did you cut their head off. Did you rip their spine out, disintegrate them, did you torture them until they begged for forgiveness or mercy on their pitiful soul", I questioned.

All Might just glared up at me. Spit foaming at his mouth painful grunts escaped from him.

"I don't have all fucking day Might", I chuckled. "Hell you can even lie to me about killing the bastard just letting you know if I found out you lied to me I split your ass soon after", I promised. "So come on tell me, is the bastard..", I questioned squeezing harder making one of his hand fly up to grip my wrist tightly.

"Is the bastard dead", I questioned again

"....No", he answered.

I released his chin soon after. He used his hand that was gripping my wrist to rub at his chin trying to ease the pain. I noticed blood trickling down the side of his lips causing me to scoff and shake my head.

"Then my answer is no. If you haven't killed the bastard yet then no way in hell are you training my son", I said.

"The only reason I haven't broken your jaw is because the kid is watching", I told nodding my head back towards my house. "So if you don't want your master's grandson see me wipe your blood and shit all over my pavement you better leave. Now", I threatened. All Might began standing up, he silently glared at me refusing to talk. I turned my back on him and began heading back to my home.

"Tell me", he began causing me to let out annoyed groan while throwing head back.

"Tell you what", I questioned turning around to face him once again.

"Why did you do it"

"You're going to have be much clearer than that"

"Why did you stop being a hero", he questioned more specially. After standing in silence I pulled my shield off my back. I aimed the front of it towards him.

"When I first picked up this shield I made a promise to protect everyone. To stop the villains from ruining the children's future and to protect civilians from these low lives...", I told looking at my shield. I then glanced up at him.

"When the day, my shield was first drenched in a villain's blood I made that same promise. I repeated it in my head.", I explained. "I became a real hero that day", I finished.

"I never broke that promise", I sneered. "...I never stopped being a hero", I added then pointed a finger at him.

"Ask me a shit question like that again, I'll fucking show you how much of a real hero I can be", I sneered. He just stared at me not wanting to say anything to piss me of anyone. I placed my shield back on my back while turning around.

"Now, goodbye All Might", I said. I didn't bother looking back at him, he knew if he didn't leave I would've killed him with the kid watching or not. I grabbed the doorknob and opened my door. Soon as I did I was met by Tenko.

"Hey buddy", I greeted while closing the door behind me. "What you doing standing there? Looking like a freaking ghost", I joked.

"Why did you do that", he questioned. "...Oh that", I questioned aiming my thumb back at the door. "That was an old hero greeting", I lied. "I think I scarred him, most of the young heroes don't know it", I chuckled. He didn't smile nor laugh; He didn't buy my lie.

"Look I'll explain later. Go take a bath then we'll talk okay", I promised. "Okay", he mumble while nodding his head. He gave me one more look before hesitantly going to the bathroom. I watched as he did. Once I heard the bathroom door close I pulled a cigar out form my pocket. I made my way over towards the couch and sat down on it. I lit the cigar and placed the end in my mouth. I took a deep inhale of the smoke. Once I couldn't inhale any more I took the cigar out of my mouth. I blew a cloud of smoke form my mouth.

I had to tell him everything.

"..Shit"

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣