𝟹

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Y/n's pov

"ARE YOU INSANE", Micheal screamed at me. "I mean you have to be to take in a kid with this type of quirk just no offense man but YOU'RE INSANE", Mike freaked raking his hand through his long orange hair.

"Can you can it", I sighed annoyed while opening my fridge . "You're voice is annoying enough", I added grabbing a can of beer out from it.

"Just tell me why Y/n", Micheal sighed placing his hands on his hips. "Because I fucking can so either piss off or tell me what do you want", I questioned facing him again opening my can. "Can a friend not visit", he chuckled dryly. "I don't have friends", I replied. "Harsh but okay just wanted to tell you I moved to Japan", he answered. "I in all honestly do not care", I scoffed. "Can you stop being a jerk just this once", he groaned. "Fuck fine...Welcome to Japan", I faked smiled.

"Better thank you now I have to go now I'll visit later", Micheal told. "Don't need a fucking babysitter Micheal", I reminded. "Many will deny that", he chuckled. "If you're coming back later on to bother me come back a little late me and him are going clothe shopping", I explained. "Okay see you then, bye little man", Micheal waved and smile at Tenko who just stared at him before looking back at tv. A hurt look washed over on Micheal's face causing me to let out a snicker.

"Okay then see ya", Micheal sighed before leaving, closing the front door behind him. I stared at door while taking a huge gulp of my beer. I felt someone was staring at me so I looked over at Tenko, who was watching me. I lowered my beer and licked the remaining of it off my top lip.

"I should've killed that guy back then", I said placing the beer down. "Go get dress we leaving in five minutes", I said. Tenko got up off the floor and walked to his room. I stayed in the living room waiting for him to get dressed.

"Alright lets see here", I sighed while looking through the racks. "Aha", I smiled grabbing the hanger off the rack. "This good", I questioned showing him the shirt. It was a pink shirt with a cute bear on it. The bear was wearing a crown too.

"This a good shirt for you", I suggested showing it to Tenko. Tenko had a frown on his face. "It's pink", he pointed out. "Yeah not shit kid", I scoffed. "The bear has a crown meaning its royalty. You don't want to be royalty", I stated while noting a finger at the design.

"It's from the girl aisle", Tenko stated. "Yeah well it shouldn't matter we getting it", I fussed tossing the shirt into the basket. I went back to looking through he rack of clothes. While I was I sneakily peaked at Tenko. The kid looked miserable. I could see tears welling up in his eyes, he lowered his head trying to hide his face, but failed to of course.