𝟼

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Warning: Sucidal terminology

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

3rd pov

"So...", Y/n began speaking as she leaned forward a bit. She tapped the end of cigar over an ashtray before leaning back in her chair. She placed the cigar back into her mouth to inhale the smoke making the end of the cigar burn bright in the dark. She took the cigar out of her mouth and blew the smoke out letting it fill the room.

Even with the amount of smoke filling the room anyone could sense the immoral vibes off the man sitting in front of Y/n.

That man was All for One.

"...You want this kid", Y/n questioned. "For what and how much are we talking", Y/n questioned. "...Yes. I want him as my successor", All for One answered causing Y/n to let out a snicker. "Ha you're kidding right", she chuckled. "I don't think my kid wants a face like that no offense", she added holding her hands up mimicking a surrendering motion.

"The kid is the grandchild of All Might's previous master", All for One stated shocking Y/n a bit. "Huh..no kidding", Y/n replied. "The one you killed correct", she questioned. "Correct", All for One replied.

"All Might most likely have caught wind of the boy by now, its best if you give him to me today", All for One explained. Y/n just stayed quiet, her tired eyes staring down at the table they were sitting at it.

"Him as your Successor huh", Y/n thought out loud. "For what exactly, why do you need a five year old brat as your successor", She sighed focusing back on All for One.

"I need him to end the era of heroes, to get rid of anyone who defies me", All for One answered. "All Might has to di-Here we go again", Y/n sighed interrupting him.

"Excuse me", All for one questioned.

"With that villainous bullshit", Y/n answered. "Oh I wanna take down the heroes. Oh I hate them so much, One didn't save me so I gotta hate the whole lot of them blah blah blah", Y/n mocked. "If you all weren't so goddamn whiny all the damn time then maybe the heroes would've saved you from whatever fucked up situation you was in or whatever you idiots were doing that made a hero come to stop you", Y/n fussed.

"You're saying the boy should not have been so whiny when he accidnetally killed him parents", All for one replied. "The difference between the kid and all these villains is he's a kid, he was a child when that shit went down", Y/n explained. "You villains are gown enough to know this how the world revolves. Someone fucks with someone, like you guys do. You all come up with bullshit reasons for becoming a villain from when your momma dropped you as a baby to a hero who was having a bad day and decided not to save you", Y/n explained her hands moving rapidly to emphasis her words.

"What about the villains who were children as well", All for One questioned. "The ones the heroes didn't save or even protected, what makes them different from the boy", All for One spoke. "They were corrupted by your villain agenda. No kid who go through shit like that immediately hate heroes; there's always a third party to make kids like that despise heroes", Y/n explained. "Bad enough we have shitty heroes, we don't need children turned into evil weapons running around too", Y/n fussed.

"You speak like a true hero...but some would say otherwise", All for One said trying to touch a nerve. "...I kept people safe, the only way I knew how to, but people are either ignorant or whiny but back to the topic at hand", Y/n replied quickly changing the subject.

"My kid has come far. Not a single hate for heroes even when one didn't come to his rescue", Y/n finished. "Hence why he should be my successor", All for One replied. .."Hence why he should not become your successor", Y/n countered.

"You're going to corrupt him with your bullshit ideology. If you hate All Might that damn much and can't kill him yourself, end your life then", Y/n sneered. "Since you can't bear living in this world with him", she added. "So tell me why can't the all powerful All for One can't kill him", Y/n questioned.

"That's none of your concern", All for One answered his hands gripping together in a fist, tightening every second.

"All I'm hearing is I'm a pussy so I can't do it", Y/n frowned standing up. "Tread.Lightly", All for One said his words leaking with venom.

Y/n leaned forward across the table. She placed the end of her cigar in front of his hands gripping together, putting out the her cigar.

"Or fucking what All for One", she sneered. All for One, the most feared villain, remained quiet. He was more powerful than her, but killing her would ruin his plans so he had to restrain himself. Y/n let out a chuckle moving away from, tossing the cigar onto the table.

"Now goodbye", Y/n said about to leaving the room they were meeting at, soon leaving the building.

Y/n was conflicted. She didn't give two fucks about the kid. Sure she took him in, but if he were to die or leave today or tomorrow she wouldn't bat an eye. Yet the very idea of All for One taking him in, making him into his personal weapon made her blood boil.

"Shit", she cursed, she knew what was happening. She was starting to care for the brat. She dug into her pants pocket fishing for a cigar. Once she got it out she placed it in-between her lips then she grabbed the lighter from her other pocket. While trying to flick for a light, not paying attention to where she was going she shoulder checked into a man walking from the other direction.

"Watch it!", the man cursed. Y/n didn't even turn around to look at him."Hey! Bitch we are talking to you", his friend cursed.

That made Y/n stop.

Y/n placed her lighter back into her pocket and took he cigar out from her mouth. She turned around to face the men.

"Next time use your eyes and watch where you're walking", Y/n smiled trying to turn back around. "Maybe you should watch it bitch", the man cursed.

Y/n let out a sigh turning back around to face the two. She licked her lips approaching the two while trying to keep her calm. She was now close up not he man she bumped into. The man smiled cockily at her.

"Call me a bitch...One more time", she dared. His friend just let out a chuckle.

"Bi-", his friend went to say, but he didn't have time to get his words. out Y/n quickly moved so she can grabbed the back of the man's friend's neck. She used her other hand to pull down the man she bumped into pant's before forcing his head up the man's ass. His head was all the way up there, only his neck and body out.

The man let out a blood-curling scream as he started to spin around like a headless chicken running around. His friends gripped the back of his friend's leg as he started to suffocate in his ass. Blood started to leak from his butthole coating the friend's neck.

Y/n just laughed evilly as the two spun around in a circle.

"Haaa I gotta show this to the Micheal", Y/n laughed pulling out her phone to video the two. Once she got her video she walked away leaving the two men suffer.

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣