𝟻

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Y/n's pov

"You want to go to that crap",I questioned while scrolling through the hero con website. "YES", Tenko exclaimed taking me back a bit. That was the first time thiskid yelled, happily. I looked away from him and back at my laptop screen to check for the price.

"This shit is dumb...and you have to pay 400 bucks to meet these pretentious fuckers", I scoffed. "All Might is going to be there", Tenko commented. "Please trust me kid he's not worth jack", I explained closing the laptop. "If you want to see these guys so bad go outside, find some villain and hope they come", I told crossing my arms.

Tenko was quiet, the kid was just staring at me. It took me a minute to figure out what he was doing.

"Don't", I warned holding my finger out.

He just kept staring, his puppy dog eyes growing bigger with every passing second.

"I'm warning you kid", I fussed putting my hands on my hips glaring down at him.

He kept staring, his eyes getting more puppier.

"Stop it right now'", I sneered

Tears were now filling his big stary red eyes. I stared right back at him not faltering. After thirty minute son staring I let out a sigh and held a hand over my face. I rubbed my face keeping my hand over my mouth.

"...Fuck fine", I groaned turning around to reopen the laptop. "Yess", he cheered to himself making me let out a small chuckle as I bought the tickets for him.

3rd pov

"OH MY GOD THAT'S SNIPE", Micheal screeched scaring some people beside him. "You know how awesome that guy is", Micheal sighed happily looking down at Tenko. "Took out fifteen bad guys all with one bullet", he told. "ONE", he emphasized.

"Wow", Tenko replied not bothering to listen to the man child Y/n sent to watch Tenko at the convention. She didn't want to come which sadden him a bit. She said and he quotes "New day heroes are pussy and she does not want to be near them".

"Your mom would've hated this place", Micheal chuckled. "Why", Tenko questioned. "Um well she is a bit skeptical of new day heroes", Micheal told. "It's hard to explain", he lied rubbing the back of his neck.

"Hey aren't you Blipster", a guy dressed as All Might asked. "Yep that's me", Micheal exclaimed. "Aw cool can I get a pic with you", the All might fan asked. "Of course!", Michela exclaimed standing next tot he All Might fan posing with him.

Tenko just stood on the sidelines, annoyed. This was the tenth time, possibly more, he has stopped to either take a picture with a fan or to fanboy over a passing hero he had no idea who it was. Micheal took a couture with a hero called Shroomman.

Shroomman.

"Alright, ready to go see the one and only ALLL MIGHTTTT", Micheal announced trying to rile Tenko up. Tenko just grabbed his hand and began leading him to the booth where All Might in hopes Micheal doesn't get distracted again.

Luckily the two did make it there; without Micheal getting distracted. They were the second people in line to meet All Might. It was a long line and they waited about two hours. The person in front of them finally went so now they were next in line.

Tenko was shaking with excitement. He always dreamed of meeting his hero, but deep down he always knew he would never meet them. Due to his father having hatred that filled his heart so much tot he point he hated his son. Or maybe he did love him, but his hate for here was more than the love he had for his son.

"Alright there we go", Micheal cheered looking down at Tenko before looking forward.

Tenko gripped Micheal's hand, a smile big enough to shame the biggest object he could think of.

"HELLO LITTE ONE", All might exclaimed with his usual bright heroic smile. "Hello young man!", he greeted Micheal. "H-Hello sir", Micheal stuttered. "C-Can you SIGN THIS PLEASE", Micheal exclaimed holding out an action figure box with All Might inside.

"Of course!", All Might replied taking the box from him and began signing it. "THANK YOU", Micheal shouted bowing down low before him. Tenko just watched in amazement. The realization that his idol was only three feet, maybe less away from him and greeted him still sinking into his child brains

All Might handed the box to Micheal then turned his focus onto Tenko.

"What's your name young man", All Might questioned. "Tenko", Tenko answered quickly. "You look old enough, have you gotten your quirk yet", he asked. "You look like a brave hero already", he exclaimed since Tenko was wearing one of his All Might shirts.

"Mhm!", Tenko hummed taking his art glove off in his right hand. Standing on his tipety toes, reached forward grabbing the plastic cup on the table in front of All Might. Immediately the cup began disintegrating turning into ash that soon disappeared into he air. All Might let out a shocked gasp gaining Micheal's attention, he was conversing with the hero next to All Might. He looked seeing what Tenko done. Y/n explicitly told him not to let Tenko show off his quirk.

"What was your name again young man", All Might questioned standing up.

"Ten-", Tenko went to answer, but Micheal covered his mouth.

"AHAHA YEAH ITS AN HONOR TO MEET YOU BYE!", Micheal shoted before teleporting him and Tenko out of there.

Tenko and Micheal appeared outside the arena where the Hero Convention was being held. Tenko broke free from Micheal's grip to place. hand over his face as he hunched over. He fell onto his hands and knees to begin puking his guts out.

"OH shit shit shit she's going to kill me she'sss going to kill me", Micheal rambled as he began sweating profusely. He soon griped his stomach too and hunched over a bit.

"I'm going to be sick", he groaned, the anxiety of what will happen when Y/n tells him what happened just a minute ago getting to him. He soon began puking on the ground along with Tenko.

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣