chapter 1

Izuku laid in his box that he had been living in with his mother in the store nearby since he was six years old. The only reason he wasn't allowed inside was because he was a canine. True canines have been extinct for centuries now but were now resurfacing as werewolves, weredogs, werefoxes and werecoyotes. Not like the scary monsters in movies. just the ears, tails.  but they also had retractable fangs and claws now which size depends on their second gender. Something normal humans didn't have.

  There were alpha's, the physically strongest of the genders. They were considered the most dangerous too as they were quite hostile and had been thought to tend to get into more fights compared to the other genders though that might not be true. That might have just been more protective of their packs and just naturally did more damage, due to the  larger fangs they had. However they had the smallest claws of all the genders. They also have ruts which is something that only happens once per year. Ruts are something that trigger a primal urge to make pups with a rare secondary gender known as omegas. It can become painful if an alpha goes to long without sexual relief during a rut. Which can last at most a week for some poor souls.

Betas were the middle ground of the secondary genders and were the most common of them all. They had medium sized fangs and claws. And tended to have the calmest temperament. They were also allowed indoors! Which was something that really irritated Izuku but he knew it was only because they always stayed in their shifted form during the day and left home during the night to play and hunt with one another in their human forms.

Then there was the rarest gender, the omegas. They were the ones that carried and nursed pups. They also had the smallest fangs yet the sharpest claws mainly used for hunting and protecting themselves and their young. This gender like all were male and female however males had under one percent in existence but just like alpha females they were intersex. Now about the way they reproduce they have heats.  Heats happen once a month, the poor canines body heats up drastically they become incoherent and desperate for sex with an alpha. It also lasted a week just like a rut but there are luckily suppressants for both.

Now izuku, izuku was an omega a fucking male omega at that. And in a week from now he'll be nineteen.

" What happens at nineteen?" A human female asked izuku

" I'll tell you what happens, Uraraka!" He sat up in his box to tell his human friend a  short brown haired, sugar-like smelling, 18 year old female. " Some humans will come and take me to the canine facility for rogue alpha's! That's what!" The border collie miniature husky mix said a strong mix of fear and irritation in his voice.

" Why will they do that!?" She said in a panic.

  " Calm down Uraraka. I'm an omega that's why omegas are known to calm alpha's down. I'll be put into a pack with unknown alpha's to calm them down and most likely, since I know dad's the one to blame for me being sent off in the first place, to be bred and have pups with people I don't know. I bet he got a lot of money for me since I'm of a foreign breed…" he sighed

  " Didn't Mrs. Midoriya do anything to stop this?!" Uraraka breathed out as she took deep breaths to calm herself.

" Mama couldn't stop it… dad already sold me by the time she found out. The buyer felt bad since mom wasn't told about me being sold but since he couldn't give her a refund he convinced his boss to give us one last year together. He also managed to convince the owner of the store to let me sleep indoors with her one last time before I go.  Which will be this Saturday night, Sunday morning I'm packing sentimental items, by one in the afternoon I'm gone…" he whined rubbing his friends back with his tail since she had started crying. " But I have one question, Uraraka?"

" Yes, Izu?" She said through tears.

" Was I a good boy?" He whined

Uraraka stroked his head with a gentle hand while wiping tears to comfort the canine the best she could and said with a sigh. " Yes you were izuku… yes you were the best …"

And that was the last thing he said to her before the car came to take him away. But she and the town all gave him something to remember them by and to apologize in the only way they felt right. A green plush rabbit, a toy he's always wanted that had been sold in the tiny toy store he slept by and guarded from thieves.