chapter 9

Once Bakugou and the others had caught up to Izuku. The border collie miniature husky mix dropped the ball and pushed it with his muzzle to his platoon members.

" Alright everyone! Food is done! Join us in the dining den for the welcoming feast for Izuku! Our newest pack omega!" Yamada yelled from the pile of rocks announcements were made on.

There were cheers of excitement roared from the pack of twenty five. Even the children were shouting for the feast of delicious food since feasts were rare to occur.

" Come on guys! Let's go eat!" Izuku barked before running to follow the pack that was moving to the dining den.

" Wait for us Izu!" Kirishima yelled out before racing after the excited omega.

Once they were inside the extremely large den with hand made tables. They were told to sit at a table that was for the pack leaders' family and extended families table. They shifted back to their human forms and sat down. Izuku snuggled up against Bakugou, tired from running so much. Bakugou's alpha was going wild urging him to claim his omega but he denied it because he wanted Izuku to tell him that he wanted to be marked.

" Tomorrow is the day we will be separated from our twelve platoons of young alphas and omegas." Yamada said In confidence "But Tonight before we separate we will welcome, platoon number one's new omega Izuku Midoriya! A feisty border collie and miniature husky mix that came from a small village. That he had protected like a warrior from thieves. He said that he will try his best to defeat an alpha from another pack to bring us closer to the requirements that have been stated for us all to leave this wretched place!"

The pack erupted up into a roar of happiness before shouting Izuku's name.

After a bit Aizawa held up his tail for silence before saying " we must thank platoons three and four for hunting and cooking the meats and platoon one for picking the freshest of fruits and vegetables"

" THANK YOU PLATOONS ONE, THREE AND FOUR!" The pack shouted out their thanks.

" Without izuku's knowledge of how to tell what's ripe and what's not we wouldn't have been able to even tell what's ripe and what wasn't." Hitoshi whispered ruffling Izuku's hair.

" It was not that big of a deal, shi-kun!" Izuku said, covering his face in embarrassment.

" Now without further ado. Let's dig in, everyone!" The golden retriever wolf hybrid shouted his tail wagging a mile a minute.

The pack ate their fill before going back to their dens to prepare for the upcoming torture and breeding to commence.