chapter 4

After a bit canines came pouring out their dens only to sit below the mountains of rocks with multiple waterfalls flowing from it.

" Who's this extra?!" A young man, who looked about twenty years old to izuku, with ash blonde hair shoved this way through the gathering crowd.

" We were just about to introduce him. if you were to shut your mouth for once!" Aizawa retorted

The head omega only received a ' tch' in response followed by a huffed " whatever "

" Watch your tone brat!" A female ash blonde wolf ,who was sitting beside a male brown furred Pomeranian, barked.

" SHUT UP YOU OLD HAG!" the other ash blonde snapped.

  "Why do I feel the need to attack him for not respecting someone that's clearly his mother" izuku thought/mumbled to himself.

" Baku-babe calm down" a black and red coyote trots up beside the loud blonde. a half red half white fox and a lavender wolf joined the coyote.

The fox looked up and looked up to the pack chiefs and said "  I'm sorry about him, dad and pops please continue.."

" Thank you hitoshi and if everyone may recall that the scientists of this horrid place said we were gonna receive and omega if we fight or make a compromise with the lost day pack."

" So he's the omega eh? He looks fucking weak to me!' the young alpha male laughed.

Aizawa stood up ready to fight that oversized ego having alpha but izuku moved his tail in front of him earning gasps from the crowd. " May I deal with this leader?"  Izuku said shifting to his canine form

" Go for it kid!" Shota said, smiling before stepping back and shouting " this is a no scent fight! Nobody shall interfere with this!"

  " I agree with this challenge! Now everyone form the battle circle!" Hizashi barked out.

The pack immediately moved to make a circle and bakugou moved to the center. The three other alphas that were beside the blonde, which Izuku had assumed were in his platoon and also his mates, had moved back to be a part of the circle.

  " Go for it young omega, prove yourself to him" Aizawa whispered to Izuku. " Show bakugou your strength.

After permission was given Izuku ran down the mountain in a zigzag motion of rocks before rushing to Bakugou shouting " YOU BETTER BE READY FOR ME BAKUGOU-KUN! CAUSE HERE I COME!"

Bakugou snarled and shifted to his canine form, which was an extreme fluffy wolf, before shouting back " DON'T GET COCKY MUTT! I'LL MAKE YOU SUBMIT!"

( Izuku's pov of the fight)

I rush in with my tiny fangs bared, going for bakugou-kun's neck. As I did he bent down to try and grab me by my scruff but I leapt to the side out of the way and pushed myself up off the ground claws unsheathed and I cut him. by raking my claws against his fluffy and surprisingly soft fur. Once I landed I jumped right onto his back ,which he desperately tried to shake me off of, a bit down on his scruff right around a nerve causing him to go limp.

( Back to third person T-T)

" Bakugou do you give?" Hizashi barked " cause you kinda can't move any more"

" Fine I give…" bakugou says clearly irritated that he lost " whoever gets this mutt is lucky. he's surprisingly strong"

" That's because before he came here he was a guard dog and he belongs in your platoon bakugou " Aizawa said with a smirk on his face.

As izuku released bakugou from his hold the red coyote trotted up to him and said " I'm Ejiro Kirishima nice to meet you" he points to red and white fox and said " this is Shoto Todoroki and this is Hitoshi Shinsou the pack chiefs pup" he said pointing to the lavender wolf with tired eyes.

" Nice to meet you all." Izu said reverting back to is calm and cheerful self.