chapter 5

After introduction the male omega and the platoon of alpha males shifted back to their human form to examine each other and to get to know each other's scents.

Bakugou moves to the side and begins pushing izuku to the rest of the pack so they can get to know izuku too. Much to izuku's displeasure causing his scent to sour in fear and stress due to overstimulation of all the new scents that only now started to flood his nose.

Shoto smelling izuku's souring scent leapt into action and picked up izuku bridal style.
He then runs off with Izuku, the rest of the platoon and the pack chiefs shouting their protests thinking that shoto might harm the small but not frail at all omega. The red and white haired alpha gently sets down the green haired omega by the man made hot spring and said softly " I'll leave you here to calm down if you like it's much less scents here"

" So your not gonna try and rape me?" Izuku asked him with suspicion clear in his voice.

" No, of course not! I'm not that kind of alpha" he said a bit offended at the omegas words. However he understood where he could get that thought from.

" I'm sorry for assuming but you have to understand where I'm coming from. I've only been taught that all alphas want is sex…" izuku sighed out in relief.

" Yeah I get it.." Shoto said before the others how when giving chase to them burst into the hot spring room.

"WHAT THE HELL PEPPERMINT!" Bakugou shouted " WHY DID YOU RUN OFF WITH HIM FOR?!"

" He was getting overwhelmed so I brought him here so he could calm down. Shota answered the platoon leader calmly.

" We knew what he was doing" Hizashi stated " that's why we were trying to stop you three"

Shota walked over to Izuku and released calming pheromones to help soothe his anxiety and the alpha's in his platoon's worries. " You meant well shoto but next time let your platoon know what you're doing before running off. They want to make izuku happy too, you know."

" Yes I do, sorry leaders sorry my mates…." Shoto apologized, hanging his head.

" It's alright bro! Just let us know next time!"said Kirishima the coyote, whose smile was blinding to izuku .

" I agree with Ejiro, just let us know next time" the tired lavender alpha said while scratching his head.

" Tch, I guess it's alright just do as the others said and we won't have a problem" bakugou said with his usual Tsundere style tone

  Izuku stomach growled a bit before he asked " So when's dinner "

Hizashi's ears and tail lowered before saying " sadly we won't be allowed to hunt until tomorrow. today's the destruction packs day. " He perked up once when he remembered something" oh but we can still gather fruits and vegetables from the gardens today!"

" Well you guys here" shota says handing bakugou a key card " go to the gardens and bring back plenty of food for everyone" he looked to the younger omega before saying "You too izuku. Your file says you're quite good at finding the ripest of fruits"

" We understand leaders!" The five of them said in unison before being lead by Bakugou to a tree.

" I thought we were going to get food from the gardens?" Izuku asked, looking at the tree confused.

" We are." The ask blonde answered him with a cocky smile plastered on his face before waving the keycard in front of the tree. Hearing a click nearby, Bakugou pushed on a spot in the air and opened a door. Behind the door was a glass room filled with fruit trees and vegetables that grew on vines and under the ground.

" This place looks so cool!" The alpha's watched in awe as their platoon's omega rushed in to pick up a basket and began picking as their leaders said the most ripe fruits and vegetables he could find. before smiling and rushing in and joining in with their omegas fun.