chapter 6

After that they all headed back to where the rest of the pack was waiting. Izuku had calmed down enough to allow the pack to get to know his scent and him theirs. The young omega eventually shifted into his canine form and laid down on the ground as the pack prepared a feast to welcome him. " I'm getting tired." Izuku said, his eyes drooping, " can I take a nap?"

" Yeah Izu. If I can call you that" bakugou said "let's go to our platoon's den. And we'll get you some fresh supplies so you can make yourself a nest and rest in it while the food is prepared."

" Yall can call me whatever y'all want I don't mind. And thanks for the nest supplies I mean," Izuku said with a slight blush on his face.

" No problem izuku-kun!" Kiri said, leading the way to their den and moving the vines out the way and showing off their modern take of a wild den. It had multiple single person nests as well as a large group nest in the middle. " Here's the bathroom if you need it" the red coyote said, pressing a hidden button on the cave wall to reveal a modern bathroom behind the cave wall with a bathtub, shower, toilet and sink.

" All the water gets shut off at ten pm." Shoto added. " But before then we can use this all we want…" he said wagging his tail.

" Here's your supplies for your nest and Ms bakugou told me this is yours" shinsou said tiredly handing izuku his green rabbit plush.

" Oh my gosh thank you!" Izuku said excitedly, grabbing the rabbit, " this rabbit is really important to me.  it is a gift from the whole town I'm from!"

" Really then I'm glad I got it back to you then." Shinsou said with a tired smile. " Well leave you alone to make your nest now"

" Ok!" Izuku responded

( Izuku's POV)
After the alphas had left the den I  moved to the blankets to make my nest. I started making my nest by taking the blankets to an empty large cabinet, which was more like a walk-in closet, in the corner of the room. I lined the bottom and sides with pillows then the fluffiest blankets were placed gently onto the pillows to create a soft cloud feeling nest that was like my box at home. Then I let my omega take  control for the rest of my nest building. My omega made me take shirts from the alphas laundry and rubbed them all over my nest. Then I hid half of them between the blankets and pillows. The other half were placed where my head would be. After a few minutes of shifting blankets about, my nest was finally finished. I climbed into it and placed my nose into the shirt to get used to the scents of the alphas that my omega had accepted.