chapter 3

Izuku woke up in a strange room with two doctors. " W-who are you people?!' he said weakly. " And why can't I move?!"

" we're two of the doctors at this facility and you can't move because you've been sedated. So you won't try to escape before we sort you out into a pack then a platoon that will make you their mate" the female doctor replied.

" And sadly your file written personality makes you perfect for two platoons in two separate packs" the other replied. " So we're going to have the pack chiefs fight over you to gain you as a member"

  *Oh God I'm gonna die aren't I..* izuku thought to himself before asking " ok but that doesn't explain why I'm so weak and hungry however"

" Oh that well we put you into a coma for a week" the female doctor replied with a sigh

" What why?!" Izuku said in a panic

" Well we can't put you in there for the first time now can we. anyways way we're going to put you back out so we can put you in their territories borders"

" Wait what, no!" Izuku whined but the doctors simply ignored his pleas before jabbing a needle into his arm causing his consciousness to slip from him . After blacking out for the second time Izuku get thrown onto the borderlands of the two major packs in the building's pseudo forest.

" Aww he's adorable!!" A purple and white furred poodle barked.

' I agree with that, my lovely alpha!" A lime green and white fox yipped

" Well you're not getting him…" a golden retriever and wolf mix snarled at the two females in front of him

" Calm down Hizashi… this fight will be easy, you loud alpha…" a jet black wolf said, making himself known from the shadows .

" Yo, Hizashi, you have a different mate now?" The poodle barked

" One, me and Keigo weren't mates. Two, Shota here and keigo agreed to switch so shota could be mates with me and keigo could be mates with Toya. I thought you would know better than to assume Nemari.." the golden wolf hybrid snarled, moving in clearly wanting to get the fight over with.

" Eager as always, I can't even have a chill chat with you. Well, let's tussle! First to pin down or knock down their opponent for three seconds gets the kid right?" Nemari barked, moving in as well, earning a nod from Hizashi. " Well let's get to it once I pin this ok Emi?"

  Shota stood up and walked forward " can me and the fox go in a scent match" he said with a sigh. " I don't wanna scratch her too deeply and no I'm not underestimating her. I've almost killed the shaded dawn packs leader Tomura."

" That was you!?" The fox yipped " um yeah we can do the scent dominance fight real quick "

  The two omegas began circling each other pushing the most potent of their scents to each other. Emi began to falter as the wolf pushed his scent of pine needles, warm coffee and creamer. As she struggled to overpower him with her scent of pineapples and mangos. After a few more seconds of this Emi rolled over onto her back in submission.

  " I'm sorry Nem I've failed you.." the fox whined her ears and tail drooping

" You didn't fail me!" Nemari said, pulling her omega in against her chest " you did great! Any way before me and you fight Hizashi. Which platoon did they want this kid in inside your pack?"

  " The Bakugou's pup Katsuki and his platoon with  ya know the one with our pup hitoshi?" Hizashi said rolling his eyes

" Yikes, then you guys should just take him!" Emi yipped with a slight flinch.

" I agree with that " the purple and white furred alpha barked " the monoma's pup Neitio can wait."

" Thanks, you two the next time this happens we'll let you just have the next omega" shota bark gaining a smile of approval from his alpha who was lifting the small omega onto his back. " Have a good day you two"  The two pairs walk back into their territories and into the main campsites.

Izuku woke up to being moved by a strange alpha. He could see a mating bite on the alpha's neck so he assumed he was taken to his relief. "Um, excuse me mister?" He said with a whine " where are we going"

" Ah, so you're awake! Well to answer your question we're going to our camp. And before you ask, yes me and the black wolf beside us are the pack chiefs of your new home. and yes we're going to give you to your platoon but we're first gonna let you stay with us for the day to let you and the pack get used to each other "

" Oh ok thanks" izuku said sheepishly" um I'm izuku Midoriya what's you twos names?"

" Shota Aizawa.." the large black wolf said with a yawn

" Hizashi Yamada! Oh and you can get down now" the golden wolf hybrid said with a laugh

" Oh sorry!" Izuku said, sliding off hizashis back.

" Haha it's fine!" Hizashi said, shifting back into his human form which a tall blonde long haired man with a stubble beard and floppy golden ears and a fluffy tail. He was wearing a simple white tee and grey sweatpants to go with it.

" Let's just go into camp," Aizawa said, also shifting back into a slightly taller man with long black hair who also had a stubble but had pointed ears and an even fluffier tail. He was wearing a graphic tee with a picture of a cat in a mug as well as black sweats to go with iof/

" Ok ok shota let's go izuku oh and watch the brambles" Hizashi told the green haired pup as he moved some vines out of0their way to reveal the camp. Which was just plain beautiful. It had multiple dens, some natural, some like houses and in the center was multiple waterfalls all with caves behind them

" I think I'm going to like it here!" Izuku squeaked.

" We hope you do!" Hizashi replied before leading izuku to a high point in camp and howling loudly and shouting " HEY EVERYONE WE GOT A NEW PACK MEMBER!"