chapter 7

( Third person POV)

" I wonder how he's doing?" Shinsou said.

" I guess we can go check on him…" Bakugou said turning around and walking to the den " well come on you guys! And remember to keep your distance from his nest; he doesn't trust us that much yet. For us to just climb in."

" Aww! I really wanted to cuddle him but I guess you're right" Kirishima said with a pout while letting his ears and tail droop.

" We all wanted to cuddle him Kiri but we need to prove to him that we're nothing like the alphas that he's heard about," Shoto added, moving the vines that covered the dens entrance out the way.

" Where is he?!" Bakugou said, looking for the green haired omega with a panicked whine.

" He's made his nest in the cabinet Katsuki. " Shinsou said with a yawn as he curled up into his own nest while pointing at the cabinet's open doors.

" He's used our shirts.." Kirishima said with a soft smile "well it's clear to me that his omega likes us. Now we just have to earn Izuku's trust as well"

" Yes, I agree. for now however let's cuddle Hitoshi and help him sleep" bakugou said, picking up shinsou and placing him in the pack nest. Before wrapping his arms around the lavender haired alpha's stomach.

Kirishima climbed into the nest as well. Then moves himself above Hitoshi's and Bakugou's heads before laying down and gently stroking Hitoshi's hair earning a gentle rumble from the lavender alpha.

Shoto was last to join in the cuddle pile and hugged shinsou from behind and placed his nose against his neck's scent gland. He took a sharp sniff of his mates vanilla extract and lavender scent.

Unbeknownst to them, Izuku had woken up and was watching them carefully. Curious about what was going on. " Um.." he said softly " can I join?"

" Of course you can Izuku. I'm glad you're opening up to us. " Shoto responded to the green haired omega as he crept closer and sandwiched himself between shinsou and Shoto.

Izuku slowly but surely began to relax and fall back asleep as Kiri stroked his head while Shoto rubbed his back.

After izuku and shinsou fully fell asleep bakugou got up " I'll be back I got to tell our pack leader that we might be a bit late to the feast"

( Bakugou's POV)

As I got to the den door I shifted into my very fluffy canine form before trotting about looking for Aizawa and Yamada. As I was looking around I spotted my mother and father talking. I decided to tell them the process we made with Izuku " Oi old man and hag!"

" Don't call us that you brat!" My mother shouted before swatting the back of my head.

" Hey! Stop that! I just wanted to tell you that we've made progress with Izuku!"

" Wait really?! That's great brat!" My mother said " So what has happened?"

" We're cuddling and don't worry he's the one that initiated it, we did not force him to cuddle with us" I replied.

"That's good," my father said.

" Can you tell the leader that we might be late to the feast? Izuku and shinsou fell asleep" I asked them

" Of course we can son, Now go back to your platoon and rest." My dad says with a smile.

"Thanks dad" I say before going back Into the den and rejoining the cuddle pile.