Yandre part 2: The move

Some none-story-related today! Actually, the playlist I'm listening to whilst writing!

?Four? POV.      

{You probably know who this is already.}

You REALLY kicked me out? It's not even the right time to kick me out. Well, not the normal time you do. What happened? ... Fuck.. I probably creeped him out.. I was going to confess. I had them, right there! I could've brought them up to there room and hangout.. Or brought them to mine...even better. I need to make sure they DO NOT tell ANYONE about what I did.. But, I've got nothing to do. I'll just watch my lo- wait. What's stopping me from going back in? I mean, they'd expect me in the morning anyway. I could just say I haven't been there all night! But, I cannot teleport. The alarm will go off. Maybe I could.. manipulate it a bit.. they are the only one with no powers, so what could they do? Punch me? I doubt that, too much of a pussy to do that. A quick wave of the hand, and i'm in. Too easy, not secure at all! I'll just do the exact same as last night.. s-so warm, so m~..

{Goes in room}

Seeing you sleep.. J-just beautiful. We defiantly BELONG together. You're just too cute to not cuddle and touch.. I bet you had trouble sleeping, love. Think i'll hurt you? No, you're too precious to harm.. 

{Gets in bed}

You're so.. warm. I love it. This is.. heaven. You deserve the world. I will give you the world. I want you to be mine. Mine to keep. We will never part, EVER. 

Y/N POV

A warm entity cuddled me and petted me. Not daring to speak or they'll be caught. 

"Not this shit again"

I decide to sit up: I was prepared.

"I have a knife if you don't get the fuck out of my house. WHO ARE YOU? SHOW YOURSELF BASTARD!"

Something whispered to me. I jolted back startled, stabbing the area it came from. Then I realised,

Where's my knife?

I quickly look around desperately trying to find it when I see it. A knife in mid-air. 

"Now, can we talk? I need to."

"Show your face pussy"

"I'm the one with the knife here, behave."

I felt pressure like someones sitting on me facing me. I feel legs beside me.

"So, I have an offer and some questions. You WILL answer them or.."

The knife floated towards me and pushed my chin up to probably look at them.

"I am not answering SHIT."

I try to push them off  but they were strong. Really strong.

"Why don't I.."

I was quickly tied up... well, cuffed up. Where WAS this going?

"Don't worry I have no interest in doing that with you yet."

That was a relief.

Shock grew when he revealed himself.

"FOUR?"

"Yes, darling. Your four-y."

"Your not mine.. Please get off me."

"NO. As I said before, I want to ask you questions. First, will you be mine?"

"... I- I don't know."

"Yes or no."

".. four please.. You're scaring me."

"How the FUCK am I scaring you?"

"Please.."

"YES OR NO?"

"N-No.."

His grip loosened on me disappointed with the answer given.

"B-but.. Please. I've known you since I moved here. I love you. I'll treat you the best. Please, please, please. I LOVE YOU."

"I.. I'm sorry four."

"You brought me to this dear.. You will be mine forever."

My vision goes dark. 

I wake up in a dark room tied to a chair. Where was I? I look around to see.. saws, knives.. SHIT. a torture chamber? Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.

Tears roll down my cheeks. I was going to die.