Łéttęr

Y/n POV:

I wake up to the sound of something being delivered through the mailbox followed by the defining ring of the doorbell.

"This early? I haven't ordered anything."

I, half asleep, slumped down the stairs to see a red envelope. I slid it out and read the neat handwriting displayed on it, "*your address, name, and stamp". I ripped the envelope when I spotted a letter.

Dear Y/N,

...I- I can't seem to stop thinking about you. You're on my mind too much. I really, think I'm involve with you. No one ever treats me like you do. You're too sweet for this world. I want you to be mine. I want to protect you. Please.

Meet me at the Cafe as soon as you get this letter,

You know who I am.

"F-four? Loving me? ... Sure!"

He was really sweet... and kind to me. He seemed normal, maybe a bit traumatised, but normal!He would never hurt me! .. Right?

I rushed out the door on my way to the cafe.

{Cafe}

---------------------------

As I walked in the cafe, four peered up and glared at me. As soon as this happened a smile grew on his face.

"Y/N!"

I sat at his table next to him.

"Oh, sorry for the short notice. I assume you got my letter?"

"Yeah! I did."

"Uh, so... I'm gonna be straight with you. I love you."

"I- I do love you too but. I'm not sure if I should be loving right now."

"You, you sure? Please give me a chance. I'll be the best partner you've ever had!"

".. Fine. You're too charming to loose."

"I am? Hehe!"

"Mhm." 

I go over to sit next to him. He starts to hold my hand.

"What you want to drink, love."

"*fav drink*, please."

"Heh, I'll go get it for you."

---------------------------