wot

--------------------------

Y/N POV

I noticed a slight  change in Four's behaviour. Although still the loving partner, their increased amount of obsessiveness along with touching of my body made me uneasy. I do not think they meant any harm but.. it.. makes me feel a sort of way. Not scared, just worried.

It was just the first day of my week off of my job and.. It started. I thought we'd wait a few months before doing that but.. is this just normal behaviour in relationships? Or is he being a borderline psychotic yandere? I fear if Four IS a yandere that he'll cause harm towards my friends who care for me.. But how do I figure it out? I do love him dearly, and I'd hate to see him upset by me leaving him but if he is to harm my friends... I have to.., right? I mean.. I have no further proof. Along with that I cannot just break up with him die to some 'feeling' I've experienced! 

--------------------------

Speaking of the devil, Four walked in.

"Hey darling." Four cooed kissing me on the cheek as he passed, plonking himself on the bed beside me. He continued to shower me in affection, kissing and snuggling against me.

 He pressed himself against me, cooing erotically, "God, my dearest.. your so beautiful/handsom..~"  his tongue sliding against his teeth as he peered down at me laying on his chest. A hand cupped  against my cheek, warmth radiated from him pulling you in more.

--------------------------

We stayed in bed all day, him continuing to shower me in affection. We watched a movie!