PUBLISHING ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello angels 😈

It's been some time but for those of you not on instagram, I have something important to tell you

Kat and Nex will be coming to you in published format!!!

I'm currently working with an editor to make it the best version it can be, and I can't wait to share it with you as an ebook, paperback, and hardback!

February 13, 2023 is the release date. For all news regarding IASAD, cover release, book launch, pre-orders, and other goodies, follow me on instagram (jaide.harley), and also check out my website jaideharley.com. If you sign up for the newsletter, that's where you'll hear all the important info first and who knows, I may send you some additional little treats every once in a while 😏

I'm so excited to announce this and finally bring you a printed form of this book. The  book will feature a bonus chapter that was never here on WP, as well as some minor changes to make the story even better. I'll be working tirelessly with my editor, graphic designer, and entire team. If you want to hear about the process as I move through this exciting indie publishing endeavor, and some things about me and other story ideas I'm working on, there's a blog on my website I'll update once a week at most.

I do intend to make the book launch week an entire event and your best bet to be involved in all of it is the newsletter. Instagram will have stuff as well, but the newsletter will have more the closer we get to release date. 

I'm so excited to share this with you! I've been planning this for months and you've no idea how hard it's been to keep to myself and my editor. Thanks for being here and being awesome readers. I'm FREAKING OUT for February!

Sidenote, if you didn't see I'm posting a spin-off feat Marcus and you want to read it, I'd hop on there soon because there's less than ten chapters left and I'll be taking it down shortly after it's completed.

All right angels, I hope to see you on instagram and my newsletter, who's ready to read about Kat and Nex again?? Love you ❤️