39|A Little Peace Of Mind

(Song Of The Chapter- "Conversations In The Dark" By John Legend)

"And if I don't want it?" I huffed and he raised an eyebrow at me. "Baby doll. Can we not right now? Just eat please?" He rubbed his face stressfully.

He looked really exhausted and I frowned.

I feel bad now, he's been nothing but supportive to me and made sure I had everything I ever wanted.

"Okay.." I look down, eating the blueberry lemon pancakes and he kissed my forehead.

We were currently in his office and he was working, while I was sitting beside him.

He clicked away on his computer and the silence was killing me.

"These are some really good pancakes daddy." A hint of a smile ghosted his lips.

  "Thank you baby, I'm glad you like them." And just like that he was done talking.

We haven't talked much because of his work and him constantly bulking up security for me and my friends.

I hated it. I understand that he had to do it for a reason, but I wanted his company, his comfort. I wanted him.

"-Baby?"

"Angel, look at me." His hands gently caressed my face and I'm pulled back to the present. 

"What's wrong?" He gestured for me to sit in his lap. I sat down, facing him and shrugged.

"What did I say about the shrugging Angel?" He gently pried apart my twiddling fingers.

"Now talk to me baby, what's the matter?"

"I just miss you, you've been really busy and you come to bed late at night when I'm almost asleep or already asleep." I mumble and he gives me a tight hug.

"I'm so sorry for making you feel like that my love, that wasn't my intention. I had work and I've been doing some stuff with Jacob. I promise I'll be home more often." And I nod.

"What, no kiss? I thought you missed me." He teased and I giggled, kissing him.

"There's my pretty girl." He murmured against my lips, and I smile, running my tongue along the seams of his lips.

I shift to get more comfortable on his lap, a low groan leaves his lips.

Taking that as my chance, I slipped my tongue in his mouth, a hint of smoke and cinnamon hitting me.

He shifts in the chair, his erection rubs where I want him the most and I grip him.

"I see someone else has missed me." I mumbled, pulling away from the kiss and making our foreheads touch and he gives me a half smirk.

"All the fucking time, but I miss you more." He kisses me harder this time and I grinded into him, his hands finding their way into my hair.

"Such a pretty girl for me." He murmured, as he trailed his kisses to my neck. I whimpered, and one of his hands gripped my hip.

"My pretty girl." And he abruptly stands up with me in his arms.

Then he sets me in the chair that he was occupying. "Daddy-"

"Let me show you how much I adore you, how much I worship the ground you walk on." He kneels in front of me. 

I swallow as he kept eye contact, pulling the boxers and my underwear off me.

He starts trailing kisses from my calf to my inner thigh and does this over and over again to each leg, his breath barely passing where I need him.

"Il mio angelo perfetto." His hands trailing up the T-Shirt, toying with my nipples and I whimpered. [My perfect angel.]