40|Pushing Limits

(Song Of The Chapter- "This Magic Moment" By Ben E King And The Drifters)

"Baby," a hand caressed my cheek and I turned. "Sleep." I mumbled, pulling the sheet over my head.

"No, it's time to get up." The sheet was roughly yanked off me and I grit my teeth, looking at the time; 6:03am.

"It's training day sweetheart." I groaned, rolling over to look at him.

He was already dressed in grey basketball shorts and a white wife beater and I advert my eyes.

It's way too early in the morning for this.

"Good morning baby." He smiled, kissing me softly and I pushed him away.

"I haven't brushed my teeth yet." I mumbled.

"I know, but the question is; do I care?" He kissed me harder this time, his tongue slipping in my mouth.

He tasted faintly of smoke and minty toothpaste. "What kind of toothpaste do you use?"

"Make it myself, I like the faint taste of nicotine so I incorporated smoke in it."

A man of many talents, I see.

I smile and he picks me up out of the bed. "Go get ready, we have a long day ahead of us. Breakfast is on the table."

I pulled away from him, getting rid of my wedgie and he chuckles. "So ladylike."

"I try, you know?" Walking in the direction of the bathroom.

"You're perfect as you are baby."  He smiles and I duck into the bathroom, the blush spreading on my cheeks faster than I can move.

I strip, brushing my teeth then head into the shower, letting the water run over me and I sigh.

I am going to die.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Pick it up! 50 more jumping jacks baby!" He shouts out, shadowboxing.

"I'll give you 50 more kicks to the fucking ass." I grumbled and he paused.

"What was that, my love?"

"Nothing." I counted the 50 jumping jacks and he gave me the jump rope.

"I need 150, no stopping and mid speed." He turns back his back to me and my mouth watered, watching all those muscles clench.

"You haven't started Darling, best get to it." And I did as he asked, my body tight and hot.

Wow, that sounded way more sexual than it should have.

"I need 20 push ups."

"This isn't the fucking Army Shacquille!"

"Sweetheart, if this was the Army, you wouldn't get away with any of those sly comments that you've said since we've been in here. Now please. Do as I say, hmm?" He sighed and I grit my teeth.

"Why am I exercising anyways?" I counted under my breath.

"You're warming up. I need to gauge how well your skills are." He lets out a short, jagged breath and he hits the bag.

"I think I'm still pretty good." And he pauses. "I was taking classes."

"Alright, let's spar." I swallowed.

Oh shit.

"Today baby." I dropped the jump rope, getting in my stance in front of him.

 "45° angle baby." He slightly bounced from side to side, the sweat a slight sheen on his skin.