23|Touch Me

(Song of the chapter: "Bed" By  J. Holiday)

 As soon as his lips were on mine, I was lost into him.  

  "Mhmm, jump Doll. " Shacquille  murmured out and gripped my butt. I jumped, wrapping my legs around him and he walked up the stairs with me on him.

His lips were on my neck, nipping at the flesh, and his hand slapped my butt, making me arch my body into him. "Daddy..." I moaned, hiding my face in his neck and he lightly pulled on my hair, making me look at him.

"No escondas esos hermosos sonidos, pequeña." He ran his thumb over my lip and I sucked it into my mouth, biting softly on the flesh and wrapping my tongue around it. [Don't hide those beautiful sounds from me, little one.]

He ran his fingers along my back and I whimpered, biting his neck and he stumbled. "Fuck baby, you can't do that." He groaned and I giggled.

  We finally reached my room and he kicks the door open and gently drops me on the bed, shutting the door. He pulls off my shoes and his; coming over me.

"Princess.." he whispered, over my lips and I pushed my lips unto his, wrapping my hands around his neck. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he smiled against my lips.

"Mio prezioso baby doll, non so cosa ho fatto per meritarti." He whispered, caressing my cheek. [My precious baby doll, don't know what I did to deserve   you]

"Why don't you show me what you can do with those and how much you've been missing me?" I smiled seductively and his eyes narrowed into slits.

"You don't have to tell me twice, I have been waiting 5 years." His lips met mine and his hand went around my throat. "Abierto." And I opened my mouth, arms and legs, showing him my neck. [Open.]

He pulled my sweatpants off, showing my classic black lace underwear. "Mierda." He pulled off my shirt, throwing it where he threw my sweatpants and pulled my legs a little wider and the same with my arms. [Shit.] He stood at the foot of the bed, admiring me.

He grabbed 3 ties, tying my hands to the head of the bed and the others, he tied my legs open.

The front of his sweatpants rose higher and he adjusted it. "Adesso sembri il mio piccolo sottomesso." [Now you're looking like my little submissive.]

His hand trailed down, before he ripped my underwear off me completely and the AC hit my sex, causing me to shudder.

Running his finger down my slit, he felt my wetness and smirk. "My, my. And I haven't even touched you yet. All ready for me?" And I nodded and he smirked devilishly.  He tore my bra and I gasped at him.

"Hey! That was my-" "Did you just raise your voice at me? He asked, pinching my nipples. "Mhmm... Daddy." I moaned, and he twisted slightly and I bit my lip at the pleasure pain.

"Le hice una pregunta,  pequeña. ahora respóndeme." He calmly let out and I stuttered out. "Yes Sir, I'm sorry for raising my voice." [I asked a question, little one. Now answer me.]

"Good girl." He came up, kissing me slowly, trailing kisses from my jawline to my neck. He caressed my breasts, slipping a nipple in his mouth, sucking and biting softly and I squirmed.

"Please..." I cried softly and he paused.  "Please what baby doll? What do you want?" He asked, eyes were smoldering.

"Make me feel good please Daddy." He kissed from my stomach to my thigh, running his tongue up and down, kissing my inner thigh and I squirmed, moving to close my legs and he gripped them. "Muévete de nuevo y te castigaré." [Move again and I'll punish you.]

He moved back up to my boobs and I pouted and he bit my nipple hard.

The moan was at the tip of my tongue and I bit my lip, he chuckled and put  his hand over my mouth, switching nipples in his mouth. He moved his hips, causing his clothed erection to rub on the spot where I needed him the most.

He took his hand off my mouth, before kissing me and slipping his right hand down, plunging two fingers inside, causing me to gasp.

 "Fai uscire tutti i tuoi suoni, piccola, fagli sapere a chi appartieni.." He grunts in my ear and I moaned, riding his fingers.

"I'm gonna-" he pulled his fingers out. "No coming until I say so." He said, sliding off the bed and looking at my nether lips, smirking. [Let out all your sounds baby, let them know who you belong to.]

He kept eye contact with me and placed a soft kiss to my folds and my eyes rolled back. "Los ojos en mí." He smirked, as he flicked his tongue on my clit, sliding two fingers inside and I grit my teeth and force my eyes to look at him and not roll over. [Eyes on me.]

 I grinded on his face, and he chuckled and continued his antics. "Please." I moaned and he paused.

  "Please what princess?" He resumes after seeing my face, smiling. "Can I please come?" I begged, his torture was too much. "Do you deserve to?" He asked, sucking hard on my clit, flicking his tongue and I shook, my orgasm threatening to take over.

"I think so. Please? I'm close." I whimpered and he nodded and hummed and just like that, I came in his mouth and he sloppily cleaned me.  He got up and wiped the remains off his face and winked.

I looked at him, slightly tired but I knew he wasn't done. "Ready for round 2?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May your paths always stay lit, little stars✨~

Shani💕