11|Just A Little Teaser

( Song of the chapter: Boss Ass bitch By Nicki Minaj)

    School resumed in its regular fashion.... boring. They all left except Courtney and Shanice.

  "Don't you have homes?" I groaned, as they rummage through my closet.

  " Yea, but we can wear your clothes. Please Maya?" They pleaded, as they held the clothes that they like to their chest.

  "You already picked the clothes, so why not?" I rolled my eyes, as I found my outfit for the day.

  "Cute." Courtney complimented me. I picked out a long sleeved grey and black crop-top, grey sweatpants and black pair of Levi's high tops.

I was in too much pain to even care about what I had on. As long as I was dressed, the outfit didn't matter.

  "Thanks." I said, as I walked into the bathroom with my clothes. I  quickly brushed my teeth and stepped into the shower.

  I quickly showered and dried off. I put on my clothes, tying my hair up in a bun, grabbing what I need for school and stuffed them into my bag, my glasses, and phone, walked out.

  "Maya, you look adorable." Courtney smiled and I blush. "Thanks. Now go get ready. Shanice, use this bathroom." I walked out with Shanice high on my tail.

   I left her in my guest bathroom. My phone pinged.

Unknown - I won't stop trying. (Sent 7:30 am)

Me- who's this? (Sent 7:32 am)

Unknown - you'll find out soon. (Sent 7:33 am)

  " Maya, you ready?" Shanice startled me. "Yea. Let's go. Courtney!" I shouted, as I stuff my phone back in my pocket.

"I'm ready, let's go." Courtney ushered the both of us through the door. We all piled into my Jeep and we sailed off down the road.

" Can we play music?" Shanice broke the silence. "Sure." I said and turned on the radio.

New Rules by Dua Lipa were playing. 

"This is my song!" We said in unison and giggled. "1, Don't pick up the phone. You know he's gonna call when he's drunk and alone. 2. Don't let him in. You'll have to kick him out again. 3, Don't be his friend, you know you're gonna to wake up in his bed in the morning. And if you're under him, you ain't getting over him." We sang, more like screech, off key.

We reached school all to quickly for my liking, but I don't mention it to them. There's still a sinking feeling in my stomach. 

  "Morning." We said, as they boys came over to us.

"You look beautiful." Elias and Kyle said in unison. "Thanks?" I replied, smiling.  The bell rung and we walked together into Silverton.

  As soon as we stepped in, the gossip started, but it was mostly on me.

  "She's such a bitch." "She has Kyle and now she has Shacquille. She needs to pick one." I tried to keep my cool, listening to Elias's and Kyle's soothing words, but I couldn't. 

  "Hey!" I said and that got everyone's attention. "When you hear a rumor about someone. Especially someone who's been here before most of your sorry asses, come ask them. Yea, me and Shacquille dated. And yes, me and Kyle are dating.

  And I'm not a whore. I'm not like Anna-Kay, throwing myself out to any guy who asks. So keep my name out your mouths and vieni a succhiarmi il cazzo. Thanks." And I walked away with my astonished friends. I'm not taking shit from anyone. No way in fucking hell. [Come suck my dick]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well then....

May your paths always stay lit, little stars✨~