a fool

angst cus why not💪🏻

finn's pov !!

me and robin have been good friends for a while, hes there when i want to rant about how pretty my girlfriend donna is, or when i really just need someone.

but recently he's been more distant, which is really weird because before that we were actually having the best days of our lives.

"hey robin !"
he turns his head from the sink and my facial expression changed. he had a cut that was still bleeding on his cheek.

"oh um hey finn" he mumbles as he rolls his eyes and goes back to washing the scar

why did he roll his eyes at me, it didn't make sense.

"what was that about bro ?" i say raising my voice a little

he doesn't respond.
i walk out of the bathroom confused a little disappointed, i waited outside because i knew something was up.

before all this we would watch movies at his house, go out on walks while laughing a lot, watching the stars, just hanging with eachother , we even had a picnic with donna because i thought my girlfriend and my supposed best friend should get to know each other mostly because he never really liked donna that much.

ps ^ that didn't go well because now donna doesn't like him and she won't say why.

the bathroom door opens but robin walks right pass me.

robins pov :)

i heard finn yelling my name, i could even hear running.

tears came out of my eyes , i didn't even know why i always hold them in but this time they just poured without a warning. and it hurt the scar on my cheek but i didn't care.

i swiped my fineger on the scar and everywhere else my tears were.

recently me and finn have been getting super close, but i never told him that i was bisexual.

i think you can see where this is going, i fell for finney. HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND. AND HES STRAIGHT.

how could you find someone that special, and not fall for them. he always talked about donna, donna this donna that " i love donna" "i wish i could see donna" "why don't you get along with donna" she didn't even like me and it's because she knows. donna knew i liked finney how ? i really don't know myself.

i was a fool, a fool for falling for him.

finney caught up to me and grabbed my shoulder to stop me going any farther

"-robin what are you doing ?" i turn my head he could see the tears he could see the redness of the scar he could see the anger on my face.

he backed up a little which made me shake my head and walk away. this time he didn't try to catch up.

i was a fool for finn.
but he wasn't for me.

an: did i make a part 2 or leave it here..