bracelets

i will make a prt 2 of moving but i wanna make a little thing that's been on my mind😵
-fluff and angst cus i'm a multi tasker and u love me 😻🤭🫶🏼
-sh mentions 😣
————————————————-

3rd person

finney could never hate his dad.
yes he was abusive, yes he was a piece of shit
but he always tried. or else in finney's eyes he did.

finn had been hurting himself since he was young, it wasn't with blades.

it was with pieces of glass from his dads beer bottle. he would break them and slice his wrist and places his dad would hit him.

he'd tried to recover ever since he met robin.

robin was someone that saved finney , and created finn.

robin and finn had been dating for a 1 month, the problem was robin didn't know about finn's self harm problems.

robin always questioned the amount of bracelets finn wore, finn never told him.

finn's 1 goal was to never tell him.

robins pov

me and finn were going to hang out today, simple plan i was going to sneak through his window and he was gonna let me in.

time skip!!

i took a quick peak into finn's window, before knocking i noticed finn was doing something with his wrist.

he was moving something on his wrist, it was shiny and brown it looked like broken glass.

it took me a second but finn was hurting himself.

i started knocking the window repeatedly.
finn noticed immediately.

he looked away and threw the glass in the trash.

he put on his bracelets and opened the window.

"finn what the fuck" i say my eyes going immediately to his wrist, he was fidgeting with his fingers.

"i- i swear its not what it looked like" he says looking terrified

finn's pov

"baby its okay,just come here"  robin says getting into my room and pulling me into a hug.

"im so so so sorry" i said breaking into tears

he pulled away, his hands still holding my waist

"its ok, you dont have to apologize. just why finn" robin says frowning, looking at me straight in the eyes.

"my dad." i hesitantly said, he wiped my tears with his thumb.

pulling my back into a hug

"shhhh" he says.

he kisses me on the side of my head before pulling away.

an
this came out worse then i wanted but wtv