fcrbtd 2

prt 2 of flowers can rot but they dont but this is the part were they do rot😹😹
-fluff(its actually the opposite because i am like papa)
tw: happiness (im lying)
bubblegum by clairo sounds real rn 😧..
——————————————————
3rd person

"ireallylikeyou" finney spitted out

robin was just confused

"im sorry what?" robin said concerned

"never mind man" finney said smiling

"oh ok , also i have something i need to ask you"

"yea whatsup ?

"i know you like donna or atleast use to, but she asked me out but i didnt wanna accept it untill i asked you. because you know i dont want anything between us to be ruined"
robin said, while scratching the back of his head

"i dont like her anymore, and of course."

"thanks your the best !!" robin jumped into a hug with finney.

finney couldn't even hug him back, he just frowned and started walking home right aftwe robin pulled away.

"wait finn what?!" robin says skating to finney

finney just ran away.

the first week of robin and donna dating robin had kept talking about her, the second week finney ignored robin and avoided him. robin had been trying to talk to finney but finney refused.

"are you mad about me and donna dating or lll cus i will break up with her if that's the problem man i just wanna talk to you again!!"
robin says trying to keep up with finn

"NO ROBIN. im not talking to you because i cant , i cant talk to you without remembering how much i actually liked you ,the reason why i dont like donna anymore is because i fell for YOU. BUT THERE I WAS listening to you talk about donna, omg donna is so pretty, omg donna this , donna that. I DONT CARE."

finney says getting to his class as quick as he could .

all eyes were on robin, of course like the tough guy he is.

"what the fuck are you looking at" he said
before walking into the bathroom.

and that was it. finn and robin never talked after that.

gwen had tried to bring them together but finney explained it wasnt gonna happen.

an
i am like papa😹😹