denial

guys this is gonna be fluffy (angst), i got this inspiration from my joliver oneshot book.
-mentions of rainbows(sucide)
-fluff(angst)
-happy (crying)
i wanted some sadness so😹
——————————————————-
3rd person

finney and robin were happy together, they loved each other so much.

they recently have been arguing with each other, which finney thought was normal they were going to get pass this soon.

finney was wrong, since robin really loved finney he was hurt watching finney sad.

robin had felt so much guilt, he was suppose to be finneys saver, finneys love, finneys boyfriend.

*ring*

"hey finney can you get it" finneys dad says not taking his eyes off the tv screen.

"yea"

"hello?" finney says holding up the phone to the side of his face

"finney i know this is going to be a lot to process but, robin passed away."

finneys stomach dropped, he felt tears falling out his eyes, he needed to stay quiet thought because his dad.

"no. no you're lying. please tell me this is a joke" finney says covering his mouth to prevent the sobs

"im sorry finney, he k-k-killed himself." robins mom was crying even more now

"no no no , this can't be i-i love him h-he  can't be gone" finney says now his head and back against the wall

"he left you a note, come over tomorrow so you can read it. he really loved you finney" robins mom was crying a lot, you could hear it.

the phone went dead.

finney put the phone back and his forehead against the wall.

he was in denial.

denial

denial.

finney was never gonna accept it.

the next day.

finn woke up with puffy red eyes.

the first thought was that robin was gone.

finney knew his dad could give less fucks if he didn't go to school.

so he took off to robins house.

*knock*

robins mom opens the door for him.

"hello finney"

"hey ms"

they hug each other for a good minute.

"come in"
opening the door even more for finney.

they are sitting on the dining table across from each other

"we are hosting the funeral next monday, and i'm inviting you to come if you want" she says smiling. she had accepted it, that's what finney had noticed.

"i have a question" finney asks with a quiet tone

"shoot ahead" she responds

"how did you accept his d-death" finney says, feeling the tears covering his eyes

"oh honey, i haven't. but i know robin would've wanted me to keep my head up." she says now frowning.

"here's the note amor" she says giving a small pink paper folded into a heart.

"to finney, im sorry"  the front of the heart said.

finney was crying again.

he opened the heart.

"dear finney,

i love you so much and i'm sorry i did this to you, my mama, and gwen.

i know we had so many plans for the future and  we had so many goals for each other.

and i'm sorry amor. i couldn't handle the arguing.

i couldn't handle seeing you the way i was making you feel.

i love you so so much. and i'm sorry i'm so so sorry.

im sorry we will never be able to see texas chainsaw massacre together.

love, robin"

two or three year drops fell onto the note.

finney closes the heart back to its place.

"fucking hell robin." finney says putting his head into his hands.

the day of the funeral.

it ended. everyone had their talk, everyone took a look then walked away.

not finney, finney kept looking at robins dead body in the casket.

he looks so peaceful, so perfect. how could he do that to himself to finney.

finn places a kiss on robins forehead.

he was the one that closed the casket.

finney fell to his knees in front of the now closed casket.

everyone was staring but he didn't care.

his head against the casket he was crying, tears falling into the dirt.

how would he ever recover.

an
guys . i was mentally crying during this.

anyways i got work on fool prt 2 🤭

IM NOT LIKE PAPA AGH