name tag 3

fluff !,!:8392!3929:$; ( i might lie, depends on my mood tbhhhh)
also.. 60K READS ?!,!? YALL ARE SO GAY ITS FUNNY.
THANK YOY SO MUCH FR FR
if ur fucking new, bakery au aged up 16-17. goodnight

———————————————————

robins pov

finney was 100% bored, i felt disappointed that i couldn't keep up the energy he wanted.

all i could think about was about how i falling for someone that doesn't even like me back.

i can't make assume anything though, maybe he just  needed to use the bathroom ?

what ever man

"ROBIN ARELLANO"

3rd person.

once classes ended, robin couldn't walk home yet.

he got detention for scarping the table until the paint job was destroyed and not paying attention.

"omfg robin should be out by now"

"i wonder what he was thinking about"

"you shall never know"  robin says coming up from behind

finneys eyes were secretly filled with heart eyes.

he looked to his shoes before looking up again.

"hey finn, can i talk to you in private?" robin says slightly frowning.

"uhm yea yea sure." finney says growing a small smile.

vance and bruce take a look at each other with a small smirk.

finney and robin walking away from the group.

"hey i just wanted to tell u if your uninterested in me please tell me now. because i was head over heels for you" robin say his face not really showing an emotion

"wait what, i'm. almost like 200% interested in you i'm just not that social." finney says , he didn't realize that he was giving him those signs

"oh" robin giggles " i thought i was over thinking it, guess i was right. 200% that's a lot" robin says.

finney felt him self blushing a bit.

"so do u wanna go out after we walk them home?" robin says before looking at the group.

"yea sure" finney says.

a couple months pass (2 -3)

finn and robin was getting closer, and went on a couple dates.

finn's favorite was when they went to the hello kitty cafe because that was when robin asked him to finally be him boyfriend.

"i'm so in love with you it's not funny" robin says, putting his head on finneys shoulder.

they looking up at the stars.

"i love you too" finney says kissing the top of robins head.

robin looks to him.

only being able to smile.

"fucking told u they'd be here" vance says walking with bruce up to them.

"hey guys" robin says.

an
yay ! i'm so lazy anyways i'll be making a 60k special and then angst 💪🏻