love

i swear on my mama this is fluffy 🤭
they are aged up a little and live together !! (with gwen)
————————————-
robins pov

my beautiful boy finney was sleeping on my chest he looked so heavenly, i didn't want to get up because he looked to comfortable.

all i could do was smile and stare.

small time skip.

it's been 30 minutes and i had my airpods on and was listening to some music just waiting for finney to get up, but i was getting really hungry.

i kiss him on the forehead and slowly get him off, i lift his head then slowly place it on the bed.

i ninja walk (get it cus it's fast but quiet) to the door, i can hear gwen downstairs on call with donna.

"OMG REALLY ?" gwen yells back at donna

i don't know what they were talking about but i didn't care, i quickly said good morning to gwen and snatched a bowl from the cabinet while they kept yelling at each other.

i put in my cereal shaking the box into the bowl but before i was able to put the box down i see ,me and finn's room door open finney walked out rubbing his eyes.

i put down the box as he walked towards me, we exchanged smiles as he hugged me with his head down on my shoulder.

"goodmorning mi amor" i say kissing the side of his head, my hands still on the box and bowl

he just stood there with his hands on my waist.

"i hope you guys find out you're related" gwen says while walking away.

an: im scared