7

Nᴇᴡ Bᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢs

Dinner beside Izaiah was awkward, and the ride home was even more so.

We were silent the whole ride. Even as he followed me into my apartment, we didn't speak to each other.

Nearly an hour of silence passed before he finally spoke. "Y/n, I can't do this. We both know you'll beat me in the quiet game, that's why I hate when you give me the silent treatment. Please, come talk to me."

"I wasn't giving you the silent treatment. You just weren't talking and I didn't have anything to say," I replied, going to sit on the couch with him. I sat at the other end, leaving ample space between us.

"Why you so far away? C'mere," he pouted.

"I'm comfortable where I am."

"Baby, I didn't mean to upset you. But it's for the best, right? Us ending this fake marriage, I mean. At least it was me that found out and not one of them, right?"

"You were the one that wasn't supposed to find out. They're both fully aware that I'm using them for sex and money and don't want a relationship with either of them. And they both know they're not my only one, too. They just don't care."

He furrowed his brows, "Why me?"

"I didn't want you to see your fake wife as a hoe, but now I know I'll never be your real wife, so it doesn't really matter, does it?"

"You're confusing the hell out of me right now. Do you like me?" he asked.

"Where's my son?" I huffed, changing the subject. I got up to look around for Neombe as he responded.

"I don't know, he's always hiding. Y/n, do you have feelings for me?" he asked again.

"I'm feeling like you should get the hell out my house."

"Baby-"

"Mr. Midoriya."

He sighed as he stood and came over to me then slammed me against the wall, "Mrs. Midoriya, I'm trying to have a conversation with you, but that can't happen if you won't cooperate."

"Thought I wasn't your wife anymore."

"No divorce is final in a couple of hours, you know that."

"Mmh. Seems like I'm only your wife when it's convenient."

"Seems like I'm only your husband when I'm in town."

I faked a pout, "Does it make you jealous to know your best friends are my rebounds?"

"Please, I could have someone else waiting for me at my house right now."

"Do it."

He scoffed and pulled out his phone to call one of the many disposable women on his list. He had it on speaker just to provoke me, and it worked.

Our lips were locked before she ever have the chance to answer, and I was positive she would hear the way I was panting while he kissed my neck.

But 'she' was actually a 'he'.

Hanta's voice rang out through the phone and my eyes widened, "Hey, bro. Uh, seriously, sorry about earlier."

Zay didn't respond, his lips were busy exploring every inch of my body. He pulled away for a moment with a short huff. "We're home. Yes or no, baby?"

I nodded, panting heavily as he pushed the vibrator inside me. He turned it on and I instantly cried out his name.

"Don't think I'm supposed to be hearing this," Hanta muttered before hanging up.