10

Pᴇʀsᴏɴ

Hanta came home to me for the third day in a row and Zay still had yet to call or even text me to apologize.

Hell, he hadn't even liked my recent post, and I knew for a fact he'd seen it because he'd watched my story and I always post the link there.

Hanta leaned over the side of the bed to kiss up my legs to my lips. "What's going on, mami? Why are you pouting?" he hummed, pressing another soft kiss to my lips.

"Nothing. I just missed you," I lied, sitting up to wrap my arms around his neck.

He kissed down my jaw to my collarbone, sliding his arm around my back, "Yeah?"

I nodded, "You were off an hour ago, why'd you take so long to come home?"

"I had stuff to do, baby. You missed me that much?" he muttered, leaving intoxicating kisses on my neck.

"Yeah."

He stopped suddenly brushing his lips against mine as he spoke, "No. You miss him."

He left me to go into the bathroom. He flipped the light on and took his hair down in the mirror.

"Hanta?"

"What's up?" he replied, pulling his shirt off.

"Why would you say that?"

He shrugged and faced me to lean against the doorframe, "Cause it's the truth. You know you don't have to lie to me, right? I'm not your first choice, I'm a distraction when something pisses you off and he's not around. I know that. So why lie about it?"

I sighed and sat on the edge of the bed, "I just don't want you to be hurt or jealous. It's not like I'm just using you. I like you, Hanta...just not as much as I like him."

He came back to the bed, "You think I'm jealous of a man that doesn't even know what he has?" He pressed a soft kiss to my lips and under my chin, "That I'd be hurt that you keep choosing him and he lets you down every time? Nah, a little pissed, maybe."

He pulled me to stand, my body against his as he rubbed down my hips to grip my ass. "At him for not treating you right. You, though? I'm just disappointed. Why do you keep going back to someone like that, princesa?"

"No sé," I shrugged with tears flooding my waterline.
(I don't know.)

"Fuck him for a minute, mami. Let me distract you while you're here. He don't know how to take care of you, so just let me show you what you deserve. You can worry about him again when you leave here, yeah?" he suggested, turning my lips to his.

(🔊❤️)

I nodded, desperately accepting the explicit tongue kiss he guided me into.

I panted as his hot tongue and soft lips lit up my neck and sent erotic waves through my body, every one ending with a pulse in my clit.

His legs split mine as he gripped my ass again, this time guiding my hips to roll with his. I gasped softly at the feeling before he was rubbing up my body to grab under my arms.

He easily lifted me off the floor, my legs instantly locking around his waist as our lips reconnected. He carried me into the bathroom and closed the door, then turned on the shower and sat me on the counter to strip me.

He kissed my tears as they fell, "Fuck him."

I sniffled, my ears burning as I fought tears. "Let it out, beautiful," was all he said, but it broke me down to the lowest level.