FIRST NIGHT

"Hey!! You must be tired, change and sleep! Do you need anything to eat or something, I noticed you didn't had dinner properly." He said sitting on the other edge of the bed which was decorated for the so called 'suhagraat'. Dressed in a beautiful sherwani my husband was sitting in front of me. It was obviously an arranged marriage and I was nervous about my suhagraat.

"Yeah! I was just so tired by smiling for so long! If you are not interested in that perticular glass of milk that's on the table can I have it!" I said "I just don't understand the reason of this partiality bride is equally tired and need equal energy to do what we are suppose to do on wedding's first night!" I said and regretted immediately, I have a habit of blabbering whenever I am nervous. Nervous... Why.... Because.... I mean look at him. That face, those eyes, damn that hot body.... He actually had  freaking jaw line and my face is round like a round tomato. He spoke up when I was thinking about all of that.

"I understand but you should just change into something comfortable and yes you can have that milk I anyways hate it" he smiled as he saw me bitting my tongue after what ever I said. My night suits are stupid... I don't have a single decent looking night dress.... Fuck me for having the worst choice in clothes.

"You finish up I will give you some privacy, I am not supposed to leave the room so I am in the balcony don't worry I will not peep in!" He smiled and left the room "oh and hey by the way I got this for you" he gave me beautiful gold 'kangan' "you can wear it on daily basis" I am never going to take this off.... Promise...

He left the room leaving me surprised not that I was expecting to have a hard-core sex but I thought he will atleast hold my hand. But then.... he was a gentleman and we have never actually talked to eachother other than a simple Hello before our families decided to get us married.