DAY- A real bad one.

I woke up with a heavy heart and puffed up eyes. I had to gather myself as the meeting that I missed yesterday was rescheduled today and I have to do well at least on the professional front.
When I came down after getting ready for my office I saw Omi sitting awkwardly in the living room. Omi was Karan's manager and he too was sweet and welcoming towards me.

"Good morning Omi, what is it? All well na?" I was a little worried that someone in the family was unwell or something.

"Morning Bhabhi! Yes yes all good! Actually Papaji asked me to tell you to come home after office today, they will be leaving in two days so Mummyji, Papaji and didi all wanted to spend some time with you. Mummyji said you can come to spend time with your family after they leave for the USA."  He said with a smile.

"Okay! But you could have just called me, why this formality?" I asked him smiling back.

"Bhabhi Papaji asked me to bring your bag as proof that I personally come here and you, so that you don't have to carry so much stuff to your office" he scratched his neck making me laugh.
"Okay give me sometime..." But mumma interrupted reminding me that I had an important meeting and saying that she will pack my things and give it to Omi.

I did not receive a single message or call from Karan in these days other than that award function one. It was almost 9 when I left my office and Pratik called me "why are you not accompanying him anywhere? This is not how you behave Teju. I know you never were in favour of arrange marriage but now you have to take small steps towards him and..."

"Woah woah woah.! Chill dude, what are you saying?" I had no idea. "What is this about?"

"Why is that poor fellow posing alone in front of the camera at an award function, while his wife is sleeping comfortably in her bed, come on Teju! He is such a gentleman that he didn't even force you. You should have some decency..." I cut him off "He is at award function, but he didn't told me about it, infact he said he will not be going there!!" I was beyond shocked.

"Teju is everything okay between you two? This doesn't sound right! Do you want me to talk to him?" Pratik sound worried.

"No! I will talk to him! Don't worry!" I asked him to relax, that everything is fine.

I reached home, everyone was so happy to see me. I realised his parents had no idea about him being at that award function, so I decided not to bother them and make them worried about our marriage or me. I wished them a good night once we were done with dinner and cleaning up the kitchen afterwards.

When I came back I logged into my twitter account, I saw some clips of him receiving the award and I realised it was his ex who presented it. "Was that the reason he avoided taking me or even asking me to come along?" Some of the people in comment section really wished that they should get back together. I was not jealous, I was feeling disgusting. I then logged in his Instagram and saw few pictures of them together. It screamed love. This was not the Karan I am living with for the past one month. He was sweet and appreciating and caring, this Karan was distant and dried out of any emotion. I was getting into the zone, I went on YouTube and watched all his interviews with her, which I deliberately didn't see before the marriage because I wanted to have a clean slate.

I was already on the verge of crying when Anaya send me screenshot of a paparazzi page "Karan and Yogita won the award for best couple, and fans can't keep calm. Is there something cooking off the camera as the former is often seen with Yogita for coffee dates!"

And I fell in the pit again, reading every single article and fans comments about how amazing they look, how much she loved Karan and how much Karan adored her, their social media Posts for each other and long list of interviews. What have I got my self into? My self-respect was damaged and I wanted out of this! "Just two more days Tejasswi, then you can just leave this place forever. If he doesn't want me in his life... That's what he will get"

I could feel myself crying like some weak, heartbroken woman, which I surely was not! I was trying to adjust because giving up on any relationship is not what I do. But today I was on the edge, THIS was the last straw!!