continue

KARAN POV-

He was holding her hand when I entered the hall again after the call. Teju was looking at him in shock or surprise I couldn't figure. I noticed him handing her a piece of paper and gave her a smirk, He kissed her knuckles and looked at me as if he had won some battle and left. Something was not right and I just wanted to avoid creating a scene on someone else's happy day.

I left the hall again and went to the garden with my vape. It just helps me think when I don't know what to do. I heard the jingling of Teju's bangles when I turned back. She was looking like a dream today, like my dream. Like the dream I had of making love to her, 'making love' and not having sex. There is a huge difference in both the feelings I can tell because before Teju it was all about having sex and now it's all making love.
That transparent organza saree in deep red and that hot backless blouse makes me want to draw patterns on her back with my fingers while I kiss those soft lips of her. The neckline of that god-damned blouse was perfectly hiding and revealing at the same time. She wore a choker and small studs and I was again worried about her getting the worst of rashes just like the wedding day. She had a little bit of sindoor today, when she came near me her fragrance was mixed with the fragrance of the 'mogra' of her 'gajra' and it was intoxicating.

T- "Karan! Are you okay?"

"How long was that relationship?"

T- " We broke up about 2-2.5 years ago."

"He had been writting you till your break up?"

T- "I.... No! It was just early-stage of the relationship, I was young and it was my first relationship."

"He is your only relationship before our marriage?"

T- " where is this going Karan? Is this really important?"

"Answer me?"

"T- "Yes!"

"How come you never told me about him?"

T- "I did when we met for the first time that I had one boyfriend before!"

"Hmmm! But never about the letters! Do you still have them?"

T- "Karan!!!! I never told about it because it was not important. Have you told me about what you did or gave your ex? This is so...."

"But you questioned me when I went for the function where she was hosting!"

T- " your past was affecting my present Karan! This is not same!"

"What did he gave you? Another letter?"

T-"This is not making any sense! It has just been.. what.... two days that you have confessed to me and now you are questioning my loyalty in this marriage!"

"What did he gave you Tejasswi?"

T- "He gave me an offer... To let him fuck me while you do the same with other girls around. As you looked too busy to even sit with me the whole evening!"

"Did you accept the offer?"

T- " WHAT??"

"DID YOU ACCEPT THE OFFER?"

T- "Fuck you Karan! You are disgusting!"

"He made the offer because you cried on his shoulder that I don't give you attention! So you must have accepted the offer as well!"

T-" Just fucking stop it!! Before I slap you!"

"Oh you must have already accepted, because I saw the look he gave me! That winning look, the one where he knew he gets what he want, what I will never have!"

T- "Leave Karan! Go!  It's my friend's engagement and I don't want to spoil it. You are no longer wanted here. You can go and do whatever you want to, just leave."

We were having our first dirty fight, I was on the verge of crying, I was feeling vulnerable, I know I was not making any sense. Yet, I was just blabbering what ever shit came to my mouth.

"When will you be home?" I wanted her to come back with me.

T- "Huh? Are you psyco? Do you remember what you just said to me? And now you have all the audacity to ask me when I will be back home?"

"Come with me! This function is anyways over! We can have dinner somewhere else!"

T-"Just leave Karan! I will come home once dinner here is finished! I will not go to Dev's bedroom, no matter how low you think of me!"

"I didn't....."

T-" You exactly mean what you said Karan! I don't know what gets into you sometimes....."

I just took a step and hugged her, I needed her to understand my insecurity but I fucked up badly, I know but I can't help it! I was irrational, possessive and stubborn when it comes to Teju and I have no idea how to deal with it. And this was my defence mechanism, I know Teju was really a no nonsense person and she would really take care of that creep, she was just waiting for engagement to get over.

"I am so sorry Teju! I am an ass to say those things, I didn't mean any of it. I trust you and I just can't imagine you loving anyone else, even if it was before me!"

T- " but you had girlfriends in the past!"

"I know and I also know I was behaving like a hypocrite. I know there is no explanation to this shit but, I am so sorry! I will do whatever you want me to do, to prove it to you that I really am sorry."

T- " You just go home Sunny! We can talk later! You need to be calm! Also give that vape of yours and don't drink, I will know if you did!"

She said breaking the hug, I lowered my head and shook it into a Yes!

T- "Also Karan! Just remember no one gets to humiliate me! Not him, not you! I can and I will settle it with both of you!"

"Come home soon please! I need you!" I request her while she was walking with me to the car.

"Parvez will stay here you will be coming late, don't come alone."
T- " What about you? Will you be able to drive?"

"I didn't drink! I was planning to drive you home!"

T- " It's okay! You drive safe and ask parvez to stay."

"Teju! I love you!"

T-"I'll be home soon!

I wish I could kiss her but I really wanted her to confess first, and now I have no idea if she will because of what I said! I just have to have faith in my love.