DAY- THE DATE

KARAN POV-

She came out of her office looking extremely pretty in baby pink chickankari kurti and jeans, hair tied up in a messy bun, purse in one hand and a bag which probably held her lunch and breakfast boxes.

"Hi I am sorry I look like this, I had to go out for a site visit!" She said handing her keys to parvez and sitting on the passenger seat.
"Where are we going! Here is small cafe nearby, me and my friends use to go there when we were in college. It has awesome sandwiches and mind-blowing Pizza."

"Let's go for a dinner may be!" I suggested.

"No Karan please!! I have so much cement and sand in hairs, I can definitely make a small block out of it" she said with a very serious look.
I chuckled " but you look cute!"

"Cute!!!!" She sounds so offended, did I say anything wrong?

" So how was your day?" She asked me sipping her coffee.

"And please don't tell me anything about what GOLU get you for breakfast and lunch and what fun you had with her! Just me anything else like most boring things like any boring shot you gave, which doesn't include your GOLU."

"Why? Are you jealous?" I teased her.

T- "I am not jealous Karan! Just imagine yourself at my place and you will know the answer!"

We had our coffee in silence, my mood was spoiled after having visuals of she being close to someone else, or someone calling her with a nick name, or someone calling her at odd times just to have a chat.

While we were leaving someone knocked the window of the car, she almost screamed out of joy when she looked at that person, she opened the door and jumped into his arms hugging him and I don't like this feeling I was having right now! She was crying out of happiness and I have never seen her like that.
"When did you came back!" She screamed.

"Yesterday! Let me tell you I was jet lagged before you kill me for not calling you yesterday itself." He said without breaking the hug, I mean come on yaar it's been 500 minutes you are hugging each other.

I came out of the car and finally they realised my presence when I cleared my throat. "Oh! Krishna he is Karan you know the actor and he is Krishna my best best best best best friend!"

So he was best multiplied by 5 friend and was just an actor. "Hi! Karan actor who happens to be her husband!" I said forwarding my hand.

He shook my hand "Hey buddy! Krishna her friend who happens to be a software engineer!" One of his hand was still holding Teju from her waist.

"Join us for dinner! We need to talk!" Teju said full of enthusiasm.

No! We need to talk about what you just said I was fuming. "Yes Krishna why don't you join us! We anyways need a company!" I added with sarcasm.

"No no! I have to go out with my family to some relative's place today. Some other day may be! I will call you!" He said kissing her on cheek. I wanted to wipe that kiss and kiss her on the same spot.

"You look happy!" I asked her getting into the car.

T- "Yes I am! We were always so close, you know there was a time when our parents thought we were in a relationship...."

I cut her in between her sentence
"Were you?" She looked at me stunned.

"In a relationship! Were you?" I was grabbing the stearing wheel so tightly it was hurting me.

T- "I don't want to answer that question, I will pretend that this conversation never happened!"

"Why? I want to have this conversation." I know I was being irrational.

T- "Karan I told you he is my best friend....."

" Oh! And the best friend saga continues..!!!" I don't know what got over me.
T- "I have no idea what that means and I am not talking to you. Please let's just go home."

"I am asking just a simple question, answer that and finish it."

T- "If you expect me to understand your and your co-star's relationship please try to understand mine. Have I ever asked you any question about her."

"So now you are doubting me?"

T- "Oh for god's sake I am not doubting you, I am just saying a thing! You both are not even denying the rumours, Always seen together, both of yours social media is filled with pictures of each other, does she even know about me! My friend knows that I am bloody married to you! God I feel so stuck."

"Now you feel stuck!"

T- "Karan!! Please stop it! Please I beg you! I have been trying to understand you and your life for 2 months now I need a breather! Do you ever realise the way you have behaved with me before I left for my parents house. I think you didn't came there for me, you were just there for our parents, so that they don't get hurt. Please just let me be yaar please!!"

She sat silently in the car.. when we reached home she went straight for the shower.

T- " just order something for yourself, I have lost my appetite after our chat! I am in the study I will sleep in the guest room!"

"Teju....."

THUD She closed the door. After almost 2 hours she came out of the study I was waiting for her with pizza, I know she likes it. I looked at her and when I was about to say something, she stopped me

T- " I am going out with Krishna! His plan with his family got cancelled so we are going out for dinner. Don't wait for me.... As if you will have time to wait for me! Still"

After exactly 15 minutes she left looking perfectly beautiful in ripped jeans and white shirt.

_________________

Hii!! I know you wanted a nice romantic update, but I think teju needed a friend and Karan needed a reality check. But trust me confession uploading soooooooonnn.

Also!! I am so touched by the response I am getting even after republishing the story!!! You guys are amazing!! Please read the other story as well SATRANGI. I will be updating it today before I sleep...