DAY- NINETY

KARAN POV-

She kissed me on my cheek and was giving me open mouth kisses on my chin and jaw line when I woke up. I smiled lazily at her and she said 'good morning' whispering in my ear.

"Mmmm hmmm"

T-" What time is your shoot today? I will make breakfast."

"You don't have to go to the office?"

T-" a) it's Saturday so I have off. And b) I have taken leave from Monday for a week."

"What? Why?"

T- "I had so many leaves left also I joined early after our marriage so I asked boss he said I can take those leaves now! But I have to available on calls!"

"I am not going to work today!"

T-" Your work is different from mine Karan! I can work on designs from home as well you have to go, and how will you take leave suddenly!"

"I anyways have very little work today so I can ask to finish it tomorrow and see if I can also get some leaves! May be we can go for our long overdue honeymoon!"

T- "And what if someone see you with me and post a picture and everyone gets to know about your marriage? Haww what will your female fans do!"

"Are you teasing me?"

T-"Okay just let me get up and tell me if you can take the leave. But let's just stay home and not do anything!"

She said getting up from the bed and I held her leg,
"I am not letting you go anywhere!"

T-"Sunny please!"

"No"

T-" Sunny Su-su yaar, please!"

"Shi yaar teju only you can talk about Su-su when I am in such romantic mood!"

She teased me showing her tounge and ran away to the washroom. By the time she came out I have informed my team director and production team that I will not be coming today!

"Let's go to bed again! I am not going to work today!"

T- "Karan I am hungry! You didn't let me eat last night and made me do all sorts of the through out the night and early morning."

She said making a serious face, making me chuckle
"Liar! You did all the work! I did all the work last night, I also had to wake you up in the morning and do so much hard work to turn you on!"

"Hey by the way you got me some thing no last night! Kanjoos didn't gave me that either!"

She said making her way to the kitchen and boy her ass move so sexily in that oversized shirt. Ofcourse she was wearing mine from the last night and when I asked her what would I wear she said ' don't wear anything at all!"
This side of her the fun, light hearted, chirppy, bouncy was new to me and I was loving it. I pulled her to the couch when she was done making instant noodles for breakfast as she was 'starving to make anything else that would take time', we had to settle for that and give her the bags I got for her hiding one of them.
It had some random gifts like dresses, Indian suit, saree, bangles, earings.

T- "Why have you got me so many things! It's really not needed Karan!"

"Why do you keep calling me Karan? Just call me Sunny!"

T- "Hehe! Ohk SUNNY!"

"I got you these because I wanted to, what's your problem?"

She rolled her eyes and looked at the bag "and what's in that?"

"Later baby!"

To which she pouted cutely and rolled her eyes again, making me laugh.

"Teju, I love you!"