002

The executives of Bonten were all sitting together n the living room of their mansion.

Sitting around the TV, with the kitchen behind them.

Drugs on the table which were owned by Sanzu.
Money which belonged to Kokonoi.
A bunch of guns and paperwork, cigarettes the TV remote and a bunch of other things were on the table.

Everyone was just minding their own business, watching the news, or talking when a force pushed Sanzu's head, making him mess up as he was about to take one of his powders.

This made him curse and look up, glaring at the older Haitani brother that was sitting next to him.

"The fuck you did that for Haitani?!"

"I didn't do anything druggie!"

"Yeah?! Then who pushed me?!"

"Maybe it's because of all those drugs that you black out?", Koko asked as he was annoyed at the noise the two bickering adult men were making.

Sanzu cursed as he wiped his face, removing the white substance.

"Blacking out my ass..."

Dismissing the incident everyone just continued their doing until they heard crashing sounds from behind them.

Immediately all of them had their guns ready and pointed at the source of the noise, only to find no one there.

"What happened?", Mikey asked as he was the only one who hadn't moved, still eating his dorayaki.

"It seems that something or someone pushed the plates and glasses out of the shelf", Kakucho said, as he glared around the kitchen, looking for anything that could have pushed the plated out of the shelf and opened the cupboards that were opened as well.

Then Ran let out a scream that sounded like it belonged to a little girl.

"What?!", Koko asked now completely mad that he had miscounted his money for the third time now because of all the noise.

"Something just touched my neck!"

"Yeah, right", Sanzu mocked earning a glare from Ran who was covering the back of his neck with one hand as he said, "It was as if someone was blowing wind onto my nape."

"Maybe the wind?", Rindou asked.

"All Windows are closed", Kakucho stated as he finally out his gun back down onto the table.

"Then what else could have touched Aniki?", Rindou asked annoyed that nothing was making sense.

He was watching Sanzu when the strawberry-pink haired man 'black out' and it had appeared to be as if someone was pushing his head down, it was even noticeable by his hair, it had looked as if someone was forcefully grabbing his head and shoving it down.
Then the cupboards were opened, and the plates shoved out. How could the cupboards open by themselves?! And how could the plates have been moved all in one?!
And now his brother was saying he felt someone blowing air against the back of his neck.

It wasn't making any sense for the younger Haitani.

"Look. It's been a hard week, I bet we're all just tired", Mocchi tried to talk sense into his colleges.

"Well, how did the plates fall then?", Koko asked, having given up on counting his money.

"I don't know. I'm not a wizard", Mocchi said, taking another puff of his cigarette.

"Let's just go to sleep and talk about it tomorrow if we need to", Takeomi stated after letting out a sigh, having enough of everything for that day.

----

Sorry for the short chapter but they'll get longer (I hope)

But I hope you enjoyed this first 'real chapter'!

See you in the next chapter <3