The Human Ghosty: Character Info

Keep in mind that Y/N basically took over another body so the appearance couldn't really be changed

name: Y/N Sano (Hana1, formerly)

alias(es):
Hinoko2
N/N

gender: female

age: 14-16

birthday: 16. – 25. April

height: 168cm (5'5")

hair-color:
red (dye?)
blonde (honey to platinum)

eye-color: brown to red

special-traits:
eight freckles
two moles above left eyebrow
scarred hands

physical appearance:
Y/N is a girl of average height and has a relatively slim body from her past malnutrition but is well developed after she hit puberty. She has red hair as far as the orphanage knew which turned out to be wrong and her natural hair-color turned out to be a mixture of blond tones the most noticeable tones being either a honey blonde or slightly platinum blonde matching her auburn tones eyes that appear a bit more reddish. Her hair reaches down to her chest. She has relatively pale skin but hair fair share of sun exposure, making her slightly red freckles stand out, eight freckles splattered around her nose and cheeks, one mole above her left eyebrow and another mole above that one, the duo of moles if often mistaken for a piercing.
She does have scarred hands making her wear bandages or gloves all of the time, it is still a mystery how she got the scars but it is speculated to be fire-scars. She has one 'whip-slash-burn-mark' raking up to her neck from her left arm, ending by her left shoulder-blade.

relatives:
unnamed deceased parents
Manjiro Sano (adoptive father)

status: alive / active

occupation: student

affiliation:
unnamed high-school (future)
unnamed middle-school
Bonten

position:
student council president (high-school)
president of the literature and calligraphy club (middle- and high-school)
The Boss' daughter3 (Bonten)

background:
Y/N was the only survivor of a 'unwanted accident', it is unsure whether or not Y/N is her real name, but it is the name she is registered and known under, her parents were burnt as the gas-stove was left on and made the house explode when her mother woke up and turned the light on, igniting the gas which had filled the entire house, the girl then was sent to an orphanage, and a immense change of personality was noticeable after her arrival. It was simply written off as Trauma for which she was in therapy. The fire had lastly reached Y/N's room and burnt her hands severely ending with damage that is unreversible on her left hand, her right hand can mayhap be 'saved' but it is very unlikely. It is suspected that she has even more scars all over her body but it is unknown to the orphanage staff.

Reincarnation process:
Y/N took over the body of a girl named Hana after the girl lost her entire family, she saw it as an act of peace and redemption, allowing an innocent girl to join her family in the afterlife and taking her body over and using it as her own. Closer explanation in the following chapters.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.: Hana stands for flowers / nature

2.: Hinoko means Fire child

3.: The Boss' daughter position is right underneath the leader (Mikey), this means even Sanzu as the second right hand man is underneath the person holding this position. It also means the holder of this position is the heir and person to inherit the organization.