The Human Ghosty: Chapter Thirteen..

"You should go before Mikey finds you", Takeomi spoke as he walked past the boy whose name seemed to be Suna, judging by what he had heard the night before.

Said brown haired boy jumped in his seat, turning to look around, being met with the oldest member of Bonten.

"W-Who are you? Her father?"

"No but trust me you do not want to meet her father. Especially not after having slept with his daughter."

"Is he stuck up or something? She's sixteen, she's allowed to fuck who she wants."

"In his eyes she's still his adorable little Princess. So don't fuck around unless you wanna find out."

Suna nodded slowly, watching how the older man brewed himself a cup of coffee, drinking it black and unsugared as he leant against the counter, watching the boy with careful eyes as the boy was drinking his orange-juice.

"So who are you?"

"I live here."

"But you're not her dad."

"I've been here ever since she was here. I've known her dad since he was a kid."

"So you're her grandpa?"

"I'm not that old you brat."

"You sure look the part."

"Get your ass out before I tell Mikey about you", Takeomi grubled, grabbing an apple as he went to take a seat at the other end of the table, reading the newspaper.

"The fuck's a kid doin' here?", Sanzu asked, walking towards the two, smoking a cigarette.

"Haruchiyo, please. It's six in the morning."

"I'm an adult, I can make my own dec-"

"You're still my little brother. Please don't smoke before nine, I thought we already had this talk."

Suna seemed to enjoy the conversation taking place before him.

"I didn't forget your ass", Sanzu exhorted, shutting the boy up immediately who went back to finding his orange juice way more interesting than before.

"Now get your ass away before Mikey finds out."

"Why is everybody so afraid of her dad?", Suna asked out loud and a fourth voice chimed in.

"Because her father would go to war for his little girl."

"Which father wouldn't? But that never was such a big problem for other girls-"

"And you better not mention ever having looked at another girl in his presence", a fifth voice recalled.

By now most executives of Bonten surrounded to boy who was completely confused.

"Okay so how many adult men live with this teenage girl?"

"That's it I'm telling Mikey", Sanzu exclaimed but was stopped by his older brother who pointed up at the girl who stood there, arms crossed over her chest, walking downstairs.

"You'll do nothing as such", Y/N ordered, tossing an apple at the boy her age before pointing at the door, "But you should really leave before Dad finds you. I'll give you a call."

Suna nodded, having caught the apple as he left after having pulled the girl into a kiss by her waist, "Then I'm off to go."

"I'm giving him three weeks."

"Have more faith!", Y/N whined at Koko's words who rolled his eyes handing the girl her weekly allowance.

She didn't really have a limit, just a limit in how much she was allowed ti carry in bills.