012

As the Bonten higher ups were walking around the mall, Y/N floating around them, only visible to them.

She was having a very curious look on her face as she was looking at every kind of things.

Then what shocked them was that children, really small babies and toddlers started crying once the ghost girl had started making 'funny-faces' to them.

Once she had made every single child around her cry she floated happily and pleased back to the executives.

"Damn babies, always able to see me. But at least I can traumatise them!"

Kakucho shook his head at the little ghost's behaviour.

Then the ghost girl pointed at a plushie store while she levitated towards Mikey, grabbing his wrist as she started dragging him towards the store.

"That's the store!!! I got Alastor from there! So we'll get his boyfriend from there too!!!!"

The three 'sane' members of Bonten walked into the store, shocking all employees and customers in the store.

After all, three grown adult men, who didn't look like they would have a soft-spot had just walked into a pink store full of plushies. A store parents would take their children.

"H-Hello, how can I-I help you gentle-men?", one of the female employees asked the three men.

"Hello, we'd like to buy a teddy-bear from the ... what was it called again Kakucho?", Mikey asked.

The ghost girl whispered into Kakucho's ear which he said out-loud, "From the old Build-a-scary-bear line."

"U-Um, I'm not so sure if we still have that line, after all it's been almost 30 years since this line started, and we stopped producing those bears longer than 10 years ago."

"Do you still have a few of them?", Takeomi asked to which the employee nodded slightly as she showed them to the rather back of the store where to older models were.

"Those are all the bears we have from that line..."

Y/N started floating around the bears until she found one she liked.

It was a black teddy-bear with a white belly and inside of the ears and snout. Light blue buttons on its eyes, one had a white X on it while the other one had a pink heart on it.

She started pointing at it to which Mikey went and took the bear as he gave it to the employee while saying, "We'll be taking this one."

"A-As you wish sir", she said and hurried to the front desk to check them out.

"That'll be 5 629,30 yen (41,00 euro; 41,78 US-dollar)", she said while handing they gave her the money.

"Do you want it to be packed? So is it a present?"

"Kinda, but we'll take it how it is", Kakucho said.

"Is it for your daughter? Little sister?", the employee asked as she grabbed a paper-bag to put the bear into.

"You could say it's for my little sister", Mikey said, while Takeomi slightly shook his head once he saw how dramatic tears ran down Y/N's face, blush on her cheeks from how sweet Mikey was.

"Awww! From now on I'll haunt and annoy that pinkie-pie!"

Once the four of them were back in the car after getting all kind of sweets for Y/N.

"Here you go", Mikey said as he got the teddy out of the bag and gave to Y/N as well as the sweets.

"Thank you!!!"

Y/N cheered as she hugged Mikey, patting his head and running her fingers through his hair while giggling.

---

As the days passed Y/N got meaner and meaner, going as far as almost letting a kitchen knife pierce Sanzu's head once he had angered her.

"What's going on Ghosty?", Mikey asked, as he saw the girl with furrowed eyebrows starring into nothingness.

"Hello?"

"Ghosty?"

"Y/N, what's wrong? Sanzu said you tried to kill him, again."

"That makes five times in the spa of one week, ad it isn't even Wednesday yet."

"He was pissing me off!"

"I was watching TV!", Sanzu argued.

"So? You were annoying me."

Y/N kept on arguing to which Sanzu muttered curses at the ghost.

"Is there anything wrong?", Ran asked.

"It's nearing August 13th."

"Is that the day you died?"

Y/N nodded at Rindou's question.

"So, what do you want

"I-I need a favor!"

"How can we help Ghosty?", Mikey asked.

"My murderer's family is still alive."

Y/N said with an eerie look on her face.

--

Author here!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, if you did so please leave a vote and comment! Feel free to tell me your thoughts on today's chapter!

I probably won't be able to update next week because of personal reasons (none of my stories will be updated, if something I'll be able to make a 'filler' chapter, so go check out my other stories if you want to!)

Have a lovely day/night and see you in the next chapter,
your author <3