20

Y/N wanted to stay with Bonten.

-

Y/N kept on refusing to go with her family as she knew exactly that if she couldn't go with them she'd be brought to hell.

"Come on now Y/N. Time is running out", the man spoke as he tried to get his daughter up from her kneeling position.

"No!"

Y/N continued sniffling as the family stopped once they heard the doors opening and the eight men came running into the room.

They simply ran through Y/N's parents and siblings as if they didn't exist as Mikey fell onto his knees trying to pull Y/N into a hug.

"Y/N. Finally we found you", he whispered, holding his head in his hands.

"We were so worried for you, don't just disappear like that kid", Mocchi muttered as he shook his head smiling a bit at Y/N.

The girl remove her tears seeing her mother and siblings slightly glaring at her as if telling her to finally come with them.

The girl simply sniffled as she tried to lift Mikey's face, to now avail as the man looked at her with his usually void black eyes.

"What's wrong darling?", he asked.

"I ... I don't wanna leave you guys ..."

Y/N whispered with her wavery voice.

"Don't worry Ghosty, you won't need to leave", Sanzu spoke sternly as the pink mullet gave her a crazed smile, "I won't let anyone take you away from us!"

"I-I'm afraid that is something that not even you can stop..."

"Why? Going to hell after your little rage-run?", Ran tried to lighten the mood which didn't work as the ghost girl just nodded.

"No", Rindou said strictly, arms crossed over his chest.

"If we have to we'll go down there ourselves and get you back up", Koko said, not liking the idea of Y/N leaving them alone.

The ghost smiled a bit as she wiped her tears

"You won't leave us darling", Takeomi said as he took another puff of his cancer-stick.

"I-I'm afraid I have to..."

"Says who?", Mikey asked, not wanting the light of his life to leave him alone, once again.

"Whatever god is up there..."

"Then that god is no good god, tearing away someone like you from us. I'll go up there myself and beat the living hell outta him if he even thinks about taking you away from us!"

"You're too sweet Mikey..."

"No...", Mikey whispered, Y/N had just called him by his name, not by a nickname or with a '-chan' after it, this scared him.

-

A/N:

Author here!

I hope you enjoyed today's rather short chapter.

But I hope you know what it means. *dum* *dum* *dum*

So get ready for the next chapter!

If you enjoyed today's chapter, please leave a comment and a vote, and I hope you all have a lovely day/night!

See you all soon, your author <3