The Human Ghosty: Chapter Eleven.:

I decided to from now on add a little meme at the end of each chapter so make sure to read to the end!

===

"Now, what are you four doing here?"

"We wanted to talk to you about something serious..."

"Well what is it?"

"We found out that there are certain rumors about you and just wanted to let you know", Himiko spoke.

"What rumors?", Y/N asked innocently.

"You know the detective-chief's daughter? That annoying girl in our class?", Keisuke asked to which Y/N nodded.

"Yuki right?"

"Yeah", Keisuke answered, "She's spreading lies about you, she's saying stuff like: 'You are a drug addict', 'It's all daddy's money', 'Your mother is dead' and so on..."

"So? I told Himiko before, a Lion does not bother with the opinion of mere sheep!"

"But more and more people are believing her rumors."

"So? As long as none of you believe those rumors I do not care."

"But it's hurting your reputation in the school", Stephanie spoke, readjusting her cross-necklace, it was one of Taiju's first gifts to her.

"I mean, yes. Everything is daddy's money. And yes, I do not have a mother, but I do not take drugs. Sanzu is the drug-addict here."

Y/N was sitting on her bed, legs folded on top one another as her back laid on the soft mattress, her hands sprawling her auburn hair out of the way the blondish rots being noticeable now that her hair was open.

"So you don't want her to stop the rumors?"

"Why should I? I'll let her have her fun for a bit more."

"I don't get you. You say you don't care but people have disappeared for even slightly giving you a dirty glance. But now you say that you'll let her have fun?"

"Well, firstly, she is the daughter of a private detective, one my father is not too happy about. So it wouldn't be as easy getting rid of her. Secondly, she's the niece of my father's friend, so he probably wouldn't wanna anger his friend. Thirdly, she'll die screaming either way, because I know much about her."

"Such as?"

"Oh, I'll tell you when the time's ready!"

Y/N grinned childishly as she sat up, supporting herself on her elbows as her hair fell slightly wavy into her face.

"You really are a weird girl", Keisuke spoke.

"Y/N!"

The girl's smile dropped, "I think it's best for you all to go now."

"Why?", Stephanie asked.

"Dad's mad, and when he's mad, it's best to not get in his way... he isn't called invincible for nothing!", Y/N hummed as she got up leading her friends out of the door before calmly walking ito her father's private study which was also used as his office.

"Yes Mikey?"

She plopped down into the gigantic arm-chair, legs dangling off one side as her arms and head were dangling off the other end.

"Why the hell did I have to cover up three murders this week already? It's Tuesday for god's sake!"

The girl shrugged, "They were getting on my nerves. You covered more crimes for Sanzu already so stop whining 'bout it."

"Covering an adult being found dead is much easier than three fucking kids!"

"Plus, I get rid of most of my bodies", Sanzu spoke as he looked up from polishing his sword, "You just leave them where they are."

"Correction, you leave them with a mark", Takeomi muttered taking a long puff from his cigarette before putting it out in the Ashtray and walking towards the girl, ruffling her hair as he coughed slightly.

"At least let us know beforehand-"

"Don't encourage this kind of behavior Akashi", Mikey hissed at the older man who just shrugged, "I mean, we did commit a murder for her."

"Yes, for her revenge! I don't want her to step into our footsteps."

"Why not? I'm your legal daughter on paper, I am to inherit Bonten once you're dead!"

"But that won't happen for a very long time", Mikey spoke as he stood up and walked towards the girl with this magnificent red hair.

"You work in a dangerous profession. You'll never know if somebody targets you and is successful. I never know if you'll come back from work. Any of you! And who'll take care of your Empire once you're dead? Do you wanna leave it to rot like Izana did?"

"How do you know that name?", Kakucho asked the girl, Mikey had stopped mid-track once his brother's name had been mentioned. He never once told her about Izana, only about Emma and Shinichiro. And even then he never once mentioned names.

Y/N shrugged with an unbothered facial expression.

"Izana died because of his obsession and longing for power, he let the wrong kind of people close to himself, he let the wrong boy get into his head."

"How do you know all that?"

"Hell is a lonely place. You get to talking with other's down there. And those people know much. And knowledge is the true power."

"What else do you know about Izana?", Mocchi asked.

"I know that Izana could have been the King. The ruler of Japan's underworld. The greatest man to have ever been alive and the best uncle."

"So you know that he's my brother?", Mikey asked and Y/N nodded, looking at the couch.

She waved slightly at whatever was sitting there.

A young man with platinum blonde hair and a beautiful pair of earrings matching those she herself wore.

===

A/N:

Author here!

I hope you all enjoyed today's chapter! If you did so, please leave a vote and a comment with your thoughts, idees and feedback on this story so far! I love reading all of your comments!

And here is the meme just as promised:

Have a lovely day / night, and see you all in the next chapter,                 your author <3

your author <3