The Human Ghosty: Chapter Nine.:

Himiko Smith

a very odd girl with a big secret

She was in Y/N's class, a shy and timid girl.

A girl that was half-Japanese and half-American.

She had fair skin decked with light red freckles, especially around her nose and cheeks, joints and neck and hip-bones, those freckles perfectly matched her scars and she mad many of them.

She never told anybody how she received them, and she planned to take it to her grave.

She had golden to sandy blonde hair which she kept in a mushroom like cut with most of her hair being at a fluffy ear-length with two front streaks actually reaching down to her chest. She had bangs which were also very fluffy and looked like silk.
She had pale green eyes hidden beneath a pair of half-framed glasses which were in an oval like shape and had a red filigree frame.

She had a fragile frame with a curvaceous body and stretch-marks.

She mostly wore a surgical grey or black mask and kept her nails panted in the same pale green as her eyes.

She was quiet known and feared in her school.

After all, Himiko Daichi was the daughter of the police chief. And she was said to be the outsider of her family.

Her mother left her father and the young girl for another man and now has Himiko's half-siblings.

Two boys and a girl. All younger than herself.

Her father wanted his daughter to be exactly like him but she was not, she looked so much like her mother, only having his eyes and freckles.

And there were also her seven sister, the reason her mother had left her first husband.

She kept to herself, reading most of the time or scribbling in her notebook, she spent most of her time in the library, so she was confused when she noticed the red-haired girl following her clumsily around.

Y/N would follow her all around the school.

Always hiding when she turned around, she merely acted as if she did not notice the other girl.

"Hey!"

"...Hello...?"

"I'm Y/N! Sano Y/N!"

"Himiko Smith..."

"Nice to meet you Himiko-chan!"

"Pleased to make acquaintance..."

"You know you're really quiet."

"Thanks?"

"Wanna hang out sometimes? I mean, you seem lonely, and the other girls in our class are really mean to you. Plus, I can't always hang around Kashi and Suke."

"No thanks."

"Why not?"

"I don't need friends. I'm just here to finish my education. Because unlike you, I earned my place here and take my work serious. Not like you who sees this place as something to have fun in."

Y/N stayed silent.

"That was mean."

"It was the truth. You really think people don't talk about you? Everybody here knows to truth, but even the teachers are to scared to admit it. Your father is a criminal. A murderer. Jet you still get to attend this school and not get in any trouble, no matter what you do. And people talk a lot about you."

"So? Let them talk."

"Even when they say stuff about you sleeping around to get your good grades? Sleeping around with any boy who says he likes it hot?"