three

"Y/n, we've been walking for hours!" Eddie whined as he dragged himself down the long rode.

Y/n rolled her eyes, "I'm sorry munson but theres no other way for us to get there! Work those legs!"

Eddie huffed and crossed his arms. He was like a complete child now. Y/n laughed silently so Eddie didn't hear that she found it a little amusing.

She turned to him, "Don't pout, im sure we're almost there."

"Well how much farther is it?" He started to walk beside her again.

"Close, look up ahead!" Y/n smiled as Dustin's house came up.

Y/n's house was destroyed by a quake in the upside down. She decided Dustin's was the closest and coziest of the rest. She also just loved looking through all his scientific things.

Eddie opened the door for her, "After you m'lady!"

She laughed and pecked his lips. They walked into the house and looked to see everything in perfect shape.

"Do you think we could contact Dustin?" Y/n asked with a solemn look on her face.

Eddie shrugged his shoulders. He hated science so he didn't really know shit.

Y/n walked down the small hallway and into Dustin's room. She touched the lamp and moved to look at all his science rewards. She was so proud of him and everything he's done...Y/n just hoped he was doing ok.

She sat on his bed and smiled thinking about Dusty. She missed him a lot. Eddie walked in and leaned against the door frame.

"You ok?" He asked her.

Y/n nodded and got up. Eddie moved out of the way as she went to see if there was food in the kitchen.

Eddie walked into Dustin's room and opened a notebook that was on his desk. He wrote in it and drew a doodle.

Im a fuckin vampire >:]

It was childish but Eddie was bored and super excited about being alive as a now vampire man with his vampire girl. He stood up straight and walked to wherever Y/n ran off to.

He found her in the kitchen cleaning up a bit. He snaked his arms around her waist and hugged her from behind. She giggled and looked back at him. He smiled showing his fangs and she reached up to touch them. They were definitely sharp.

"Are my fangs badass or what?" Eddie raised his eyebrows up and down.

Y/n giggled, "Yeah I suppose they are!"

Eddie picked her up and spun her around. When he put her down she turned to him.

"You know what we haven't done in a long time?" She smiled.

"Mmm make out?" He smirked, causing her to roll her eyes.

"No eddie...dance!"

Eddie suddenly grabbed her hand and waist and twirled her into a dip. He leaned his head towards her face and whispered.

"Yeah...I suppose it's been awhile my love." He lifted her up and slow danced in the middle of the kitchen.

She smiled warmly at him, "And once again there's no music..."

He chuckled and continued to sway with her. Without warning she started to hum a song. Eddie didn't recognize it but it was gentle and sweet. She laid her head on his shoulder and took in every scent. Even with all the dirt and blood she could still smelled him. His cheap cologne, the weed, and the smell of the soap Wayne used to wash Eddie's clothes with on Sunday's.

What they didn't know was that everything was changing on the right side of Hawkins. Including Dustin, who came home late after the funeral. He went straight to his room and sat on his bed, his lamp shade was off center so he got up to fix it. When he looked at his desk he saw his notebook out of place as well. He grabbed it and tried putting it back, which only led to him dropping it on the floor. As he picked it up, a page fell out of it...

I'm a fuckin vampire >:]

Dustin laughed a little thinking about how it sounded like Eddie. He put the notebook down and started to walk away. Dustin stopped at the door way, his eyes went wide as he whispered to himself.

"Wait, I didn't write that..."

He stumbled back to the page and looked at it. It was in Eddie's handwriting and everything. Eddie's never been to his house before....

"Holy shit." Was all he could muster up before running to the phone to call Steve.

Steve got up as soon as the phone rang. He was tired so he dragged his feet. This made Dustin impatient, so he hung up and ran outside to bike to Steve's house.

As soon as he got there he banged on Steve's door. He was sweating and was out of breath but he didn't care.

"Harrington! Harrington open up!" He choked out.

Steve rushed to answer the door, "What? Henderson? Are you ok? Did something happen?!"

He checked Dustin for wounds but saw the look on his face. It was hope, a crazy kind of hope. Steve didn't know if he should be excited or worried.

Dustin smiled and pushed his way in, "Eddie man...he's alive!"

Steve shook his head, "Dude, you saw him die didn't you? What the hell are you on about?"

"Well yeah but LOOK!" He shoved the paper in his face.

Steve looked for a moment before raising a brow and looking back at Dustin.

"I dont-" Before Steve could finish Dustin interrupted him.

"We have to go back for him now. What if they're both alive?"

Dustin was determined...if one of them was alive then maybe the other was too? Maybe it was all broken hope but Dustin had to try. He missed them more than anything in this world.

He wanted them back.

***

End of chapter three

Hope you guys enjoyed! I don't know if I like this chapter so tell me what you think! I love yall!! <33