six

Back in the upside down, the entire apocalyptic town could hear the copious amounts of curses spewing from two specific mouths.

"HOW THE FRESH LIVING FUCK DO YOU WORK THIS THING?" Eddie yelled in frustration.

Y/n's forehead creased, "I don't know, this is some bullshit magic I swear..."

They both plopped onto the theater seats in defeat. Eddie frowned, so much for a first date huh?

"Hey, why don't we just take a nice walk in the disgusting upside down and learn about each other more?" Y/n said trying to cheer him up.

Eddie nodded and grabbed her hand. They both stood up and walked out of the small town theater. As they got outside, Eddie already knew what his first question was going to be.

"So how the hell did you survive two years in this place?" He asked.

She laughed at his first question and shrugged, "Well I hid for half a year. Then things started getting worse so I had to fight for my life. After the year and a half mark, the creatures grew wary of me. Of course I still had to fight, just less often the stronger I got."

This left Eddie Munson speechless, Y/n was so badass... He shook it off and smiled at her. She looked up at him confused.

"You're so cool..."

She laughed and shrugged at his compliment. It was her turn to ask a question. She thought for a moment.

"Have you ever dated anyone else before?" She smirked as she asked.

He shook his head, "I haven't necessarily been with anyone but I have kissed a girl before. It was a dare on her part so it was all meaningless."

They squeezed each other's hands. They knew that what they had was different, it was special.

"So...what about you?" Eddie asked hesitantly.

"Oh no no no. I haven't dated anyone ever. I mean Steve tried asking me out once in middle school but I told him to shove it up his ass. We then went to the Snowball as friends cause all the girls already thought we were a thing...my brotha got no bitches for years cause of me!" She laughed at the memory.

Eddie chuckled and shook off the fact that Steve Harrington used to have a thing for Y/n. It was weird but totally understandable. Just then, Eddie stopped them at a small park. He pulled Y/n along to sit on the swings.

"I used to hide here when Wayne would scold me. It was rare and I was dramatic but it was my safe place." Eddie smiled thinking about his uncle.

Y/n smiled with him, "You were a little princess weren't you?"

Eddie shoved Y/n's shoulder and laughed, "Oh shut up. I just hate being yelled at."

Silence took over them and they looked towards the gloomy sky. Y/n missed the real stars, she misses a lot of things...just not this place.

Y/n wanted anything but to call this place home. She started to question everything. Would they be able to even go back home? Will they have to live here forever? What if Eddie gets bored of her? What if she's left alone again? All these thoughts invaded Y/n's mind.

Eddie on the other hand had pleasant thoughts. He was pretty optimistic, but then again, he's never lived in this horrid place before. Though...he also hated most people from Hawkins so this was a dream come true.

His questioning thoughts were polar opposite. Can he marry Y/n legally in the upside down? Can they leave Hawkins in the upside down? Would they have little vampire babies? Could he ever play DnD again? That last one made him a bit sad, but he still had vampire babies on his mind.

Y/n looked over at the smiling Eddie and felt warmth surround her. She was with her Eddie and she wouldn't change it for the world. If living in this shit hole meant she could stay with Eddie forever...she'd suck it up and make this place her kingdom.

"Wanna know a secret?" Eddie suddenly said.

This caught Y/n off guard, "Uh, yeah sure?"

"My real name isn't Eddie or Edward..." He held the swing chains and leaned back.

Y/n's eyes squinted in confusion and tilted her head. He laughed at her look and sighed.

"My old man gave me my real name and I hated him, therefore making me hate my name. When I discovered Van Halen...I kinda gave myself the name Eddie after Eddie Van Halen." He smiled at the memory.

Y/n got up from the swing and stood in front of Eddie. She took his hands and he took that as a que to stand up as well. She looked him in his blood red eyes and smiled, which showed her fangs.

He softly smiled back. Y/n then wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered to him.

"I love you so much Eddie..."

She was completely serious and totally not just saying it cause they were dying like last time. Y/n loved him with all her heart and she made sure to say it first this time.

Eddie's eyes widened along with his smile. He grabbed onto her waist and gently put his lips onto hers. Their lips locked together so perfectly, like they were made to fit each other.

Nothing could ruin this perfect moment. The sky was dark and gloomy, the ground was littered with vecna limbs, and the atmosphere was cold. Though, they surrounded each other with warmth and happiness. Once again the situation wasn't perfect...

...but they were.

***

End of chapter six

Sorry for such a long wait guys!! I hope you guys like this chapter!! Comment what ya think! Love you all so very much! <333