Fourteen part two :3

Footsteps echoed into the woods of the upside down. Following that came a heavy groan from none other than Eddie Munson.

"Can you stop whining ya big baby?" Y/n said with much annoyance.

Eddie stopped and pouted, "Why the hell is it taking so long to get back home?"

A dramatic gasp left Y/n's lips as she put a hand over her heart...as if her heart still beat. She then clasped her hands together and fluttered her eyelids.

"Well maybe it would be faster...IF YOU HELPED ME CARRY YOUR DAMN THROWN?!"

Eddie bursts out in laughter. Frodo rolled around on the ground as if he was laughing along. Y/n could not believe that this man had nothing but the audacity.

Y/n dropped the throne, "Fine. Enjoy dragging it back by yourself."

She dropped the throne and started to walk away. Eddie sighed once again and reluctantly dragged his thrown.

Y/n giggled as she walked in the direction of their house, leaving both Eddie and frodo to do the heavy work.

______________

"Ok, you guys wanna tell me what the hell is going on?"

Gareth was sweating profusely now. The car sped down the empty road as a demogorgon kept sprinting towards its prey.

Steve brushes back his voluptuous hair with one hand and groans. Robin rolls her eyes and turns to look at Gareth.

"Monsters. Shitty people. End of Hawkins." Was all she said before turning back.

That's all Gareth could really handle right now anyways. What really stood out to him was, "End of Hawkins."

The anxiety bubbled up in his throat. He beat his hands on his thighs, drumming to a familiar beat. His leg bounced just like it did in Ms.Kelley's office.

"Listen man," Steve began.

"We've been through this shit before, so just wait for us to really explain. We gotta get to Henderson's house."

After that, Steve slammed on the brakes. Robin screamed with Gareth as the demogorgon smacked straight into the car and was launched to the front.

Steve put his hand to the back of Robin's seat and looked out the back window. He was completely focused as he reversed the car and drove.

With the demogorgon down, they turned and sped away to Dustin's house. Except this time...they have a new member.

____________________

End of chapter Fourteen part 2

Hey guys! This chapter is short because it is only a part 2 to the last chapter! The next one will be longer. Also sorry for updating so late, I got into a car accident lol. I just have a big seat belt bruise so I'll be fine. Also I started school up again so it's hard finding the time to write. I still love you all, thanks for sticking with me!!!

<33 xoxo