HOMIE MOMENT

Sunny awoke from an "interesting" headspace dream. To be flat..It was definitely just a sex dream. Just straight up. Was very vivid too. He decided he would go downstairs to eat breakfast but that's kinda cringe. He decided he would just jump out a window. Why not? It's funny. That's why. Out the window he goes "YIPPEE". Landing on the ground and probably almost dying because it was a two story house he sees his CRINGE shadow demon sister MARI. Well she was alive but she was still cringe. He hops over the fence committing yet another crime and decides to add one more to the list grabbing a ladder and smashing open the brothers windows. Sunny takes a deep breath and lets out a hearty scream, "WAKE UP FUCK NUGGET WHORES" he screams with COMPLETE disregard for the small idiot baby in the room next door SALLY. SALLY STARTS FUCKING BALLING GOING "WAAAA WAAAAA WAAA" AND SUNNY THROWS A PEACE OF GLASS AT SALLY FUCKING KILLING IT. Now with THAT problem gone. He's back with the brothers in their room. Kel is still asleep after it all somehow and Hero is looking at Sunny with extreme judgment. He then looks at his dead sisters body about to fucking cry, but instead he is over with this shit and goes back to sleep, no longer regarding sallys fucking dead body, he has no shits to give at this point. None at all. 0 fucks in the world. While sunny took all of his fucks, deviously( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and in a NON heterosexual way. Def gay just like him. Hero senses the cringe and gets up picking up a knife "SHUT THE FUCK UP. NO. THIS IS NOT THAT KIND OF STORY. WHY AM I THE ONLY FUCKING SANE ONE HERE? I LITERALLY HATE YOU. ALL OF YOU. KYS /SRS" hero says completely fucking pissed SUNNY STARES in shock knowing he was srs because he used "/srs" not "/j". Kel wakes up angry and throws his stereo at his brother probably landing on his sisters dead fucking body not homiely at all. Sunny hits the nae nae and T BAGS BOTH OF THERE FUCKING BODYS STARING AT KEL. (bts was playing on the stereo). Kel looks over, not disturbed at all. He just grabs his phone and starts texting the GC.

ALPHA EPIC BALLER (Kel): Hey heteros. Hero might be dead. Sally is dead. Sunny is here. How y'all vibin?

SUNSUSY : im vibin hard rn, I bought my among us plush. And my ketchup covered basil voodoo doll. (like alberts bloxy award)

HANGING IN THERE (mari. I'm not sorry.): kel.... Sunny.... What..

Yiff the watermelon Uwu (Basil): Sunny, my little meow meow, not very pogchamp. I feel wet and NOT in a good way :((

SUNSUSY : sowwy kitten, but your being cringe as shit i may block you

HANGING IN THERE (Mari): SUNNY! That's not nice at all >:( and stop being a discord mod

SUNSUSY (Sunny): im gonna fucking mute mari. (also shares image of ketchup covered basil and the among us plush " basil x among us" )

HANGING IN THERE (Mari) fuck YOU I'll mute you back.

ALPHA EPIC BALLER(Kel): Hey Sunny. Just wanna say last night was pretty poggers. However NOT funny of you to kill my #brother?

SUNSUSY: your brothers not dead just feeling #silly, along as i was feeling #silly

Kith the cook (HERO): Yeah loser. Let me feel #Silly

HANGING IN THERE (Mari): I didn't fucking date an emo wtf

Kith the cook: I'M NOT EMO BABE I PROMISE PLZ COME BACK YOU HAVE A PHAT ASS

SUNSUSY: you have a dumbass boyfriend, hes like a male bimbo. You deserve #better go date world wide handsome from BTS.

Yiff the watermelon Uwu (Basil) : or dream with his masky wasky :3

HANGING IN THERE (Mari): you're fucking thirsty naur we broke up fo a reason, it was 2 inches anyways... that's why I cheet

SUNSUSY: i support mari and her poly icon self, because cheating is not real according to sally's gacha life youtube search history. (ur sisters alive rn btw just head damage)

ALPHA EPIC BALLER: aw hell naw that shit is heterosexual A.F I need to get out of here and back on grindr- my grind I mean. I'll be ballin 'in the park.

Kith the cook: See this is why women SUCK. Anyway, does anyone know why my spatula is slightly sticky?

SUNSUSY: if women suck so much, then you deserve to have ur spatula stuck up my fucking vagina (sunny is trans now arc and there sans)

Kith the cook: Sunny stop writing in the fucking third person sans isnt fucking real

SUNSUSY: your not fucking real (erases hero forever by stabing him to death)

HANGING IN THERE: for once you did something good Sunny! Great job!

ALPHA EPIC BALLER: Ayo If I go home and my brother is missing and my sisters dead does that finally make me the golden child?

Yiff the watermelon Uwu: sunny looks yiff-able UWU, wanna yiff later on heroes old bed :>

SUNSUSY: pay me 5 bucks and ill yiff with you

Yiff the watermelon Uwu: i have only 4

SUNSUSY: ill yiff with you for 4 bucks if @ALPHA EPIC BALLER joins with his fortnite merch

ALPHA EPIC BALLER: Sunny stop whoring out PLZ. I worry for you. You may get an STD. Anyway yeah I'll join if I get 1 of the 4 bucks haha

HANGING IN THERE: basil...sunny.... Kel.... honey.... Stop...

The only sane one (aubrey): i fucking hate you all kill yourselfs (she was watching the whole time in terror)