A hero reborn

Kel has had a rough few days (in multiple ways winky emoji aaaaa). First Hero gets dumped and starts getting mopey, then straight up..Disappears!! His sister may or may not be dead, his parents are still out of town and he's starting to think they are just dead because it's been two weeks now. Sunny has been a nice distraction, sure the ways he helps distract Kel are...Something, but still. Basil has been nice too. Aubrey feels absent except for like...the one panic attack she had yesterday and the cocaine she gave Sunny and him two days ago. Mari also feels out of the picture only really there in the group chat. He can imagine Mari feels pretty shitty about what happened to Hero even though they broke up. Sometimes when Kel stares at his brother's side of the room for too long he swears he can see him. It was pretty annoying that nobody seemed to be bothered. Kel sighed and grabbed his laptop that he and Sunny played video games on it (fire boy and water girl). He looks up some questionable stuff.

'How to summon dead'

'How to bring dead back to life'

'Rituals summon dead'

'Ghosts real'

'No ouija board ghost summons'

'Ghost hentai men'

'How to get dead people alive again'
'Am I gay quiz'

'Porn hub'

And then Kel found it. A weird suspicious link to a funny website supposedly for bringing back the dead. He smiled and went to grab the list of ingredients he wrote down from the site.

'Salt' (check)

'Candles' (Check)

'Wilting flowers' (speak to basil for flowers)

'Prized item of both you and dead one' (speak with Sunny for spatula)

'Blood of their loved one' (speak with Mari)

'Hair of a Hare' (speak with Aubrey)

'Dead baby corpse' (speak with shape shifter cop)

And Kel smiled going to go speak with all his friends to grab things. He decided the easiest to grab first would be Sunny and Mari's items. He had salt in the kitchen and his mom loved rose candles so those were good. He had some weird stuff he bought at Fix-It while drunk once so he had a vial for blood and figured he could use an alcohol cork to plug it and keep Mari's blood from spilling. Without further ado, he took his steps outside the house and went to steal sh- politely ask for stuff from Mari and Sunny. Kel smiles and goes to knock on Sunny's door. Before he can even knock though, he hears Mari and Sunny arguing. Something about Hero and lying about inches or whatever. He assumes Mari meant the measurements of the treehouse because it was built wrong but it could also be about penis length. He decides he doesn't want to deal with that shit and heads over to Basils. Out of all their friends Basil would be the most willing to give him anything considering how touch starved and desperate the boy is. Hes a fucking piss baby furry. He runs pretty quick down the street, bag around him. He hoped it didn't look too much like a purse, because he was a closeted homsexual. Kel stopped in front of Basil's house and knocked loudly "AYO BASIL. IT'S NOT THE PIZZA IT'S KEL! I NEED A FAVOR" Kel shouts patiently awaiting a response. Instead of the petite blonde boy answering it was awooga hoo wee mama mommy. "Hoo wee mama" Kel mutters under his breath and the woman speaks "Hello! I'm Polly! Basil's caretaker to make sure he doesn't continue doing drugs! Why are you here? If you are his dealer I will need you to step back into the street and let a car hit you." Polly said politely. Kel brushed the back of his neck with his hands 'No im not um...Im basil's friend! And umm..Just wanna chat with him!" He said trying to refrain himself from going to stare at those big jiggly honkers, them jimmie jangas, them 2 big basket balls, them milk providers. Polly eyed him up and down and let him in. "Basil is in his room. Once again If I catch you giving him cocaine I WILL kill you!" She smiled. Kel just scooted past and ran into Basil's room. Basil was ripping a line of cocaine on his fursuit "Oh! U-um hey Kel! Don't tell polly okay?" Basil said, trying to cover up his happy accident. Kel is pretty unaffected "Hey remember when you couldn't take care of your flowers because of rehab? Could I have the roses that died?" Kel asked. Basil looked down "Oh...dead roses...Like Hero..Roses and dead.." He spoke softly. Kel looked at the window mildly uncomfortable. "Hahahaha yeah...Can I have 'em?" Kel asks hurriedly. Basil looks at Kel and nods going through his dresser brushing past several questionable items (like dildos and whips) and handing him some dead roses. Kel doesn't question it quickly thanking him and leaving. Kel was OUT of there. Basil stopped him before he left completely though "um..Kel?" Basil said. Kel slowly turned. Basil spoke up again "I was wondering um..could you come to the spot tonight? Just you and me? Sunny is fun to screw and all but you always kind of..leave me out..Would you do it? In return for this favor?" Basil asked. Kel took a deep breath and nodded at basil "Sure man. I'm not wearing a fursuit though. Miss me with that. The best you get is maybe a collar or dog ears." Kel said. Basil smiled "thanks Kel...". Kel was off on his journey again. He quickly ran across the road over to Aubys and just decided to break in through the hole in her roof. He climbs up and jumps through the hole no regard for what the woman is doing. Aubrey screams "WHAT THE FUCK KEL!?!" She says looking at him in disbelief. Kel smiles "Hey Aubrey! Don't mind me! Just gonna steal leftover fur from your bunny here!" Kel says before grabbing some fur off her clothes. Kim was laying on Aubrey's bed "Umm kel..we were having a moment here? You gonna leave?" She asked the man. Kel without turning around just goes "Yep! I don't want to see you two fuck. Have fun though!" He says and walks out of the room.
Kel took a deep breath and started walking over to Sunny and Mari's house. He hoped they were not arguing still cause that would be pretty #awkward. Sunny and mari are now fighting over if dogs or cats are better. SUNNY SAYS "Cats are better (This is a lie,dogs superior). Cats are goated." and Mari is overly offended. "Cats are cool but NOTHING beats a loyal dog! Those things would KILL for us you know!" SUNNY REPLIES IN A SALTY WAY "BUT THERE SO FUCKING UGLY OMFG AND THEY'LL FUCKING PISS ON YOUR SHIT" Kel was not mentally prepared for this. Out of nervousness he bursts through their door and points at Mari "I NEED YOUR BLOOD" He just yells at her. Mari takes a pause for the conversation to look at and question Kel "Kel..... Honey.... I don't have a fucking blood kink...." Kel quickly dismisses the rumor "NONONO NOT LIKE THAT. I NEED TO USE YOUR BLOOD FOR A BLOOD RITUAL AND YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WITH THE CORRECT BLOOD TYPE!" Mari glared down right fucking daggers at Kel "WHY.... WAIT WHY ARE YOU EVEN HAVING A FUCKING RITUAL? AREN'T YOU LIKE 9 OR SOME SHIT" Kel looks on in horror "FUCKING 9?!?! ME AND YOUR BROTHER ARE BOTH LIKE..17!! HOW?!?! YOU ARE SO OUT OF TOUCH. ANYWAY I'M TRYING TO BRINg- OH SCREW IT I DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN MYSELF!" Kel says grabbing a knife out of Sunnys back pocket and facing Mari "I NEED YOUR BLOOD. AND I'M GETTING YOUR BLOOD" "KEL WHAT THE FUCK.... I STILL DON'T HAVE A BLOOD KINK THOUGH." Kel, done with this shit just walks up and stabs the bitch, right in the arm. Mari now has a small wound in her arm and kel grabs his vile letting maris blood drip into it. He then returns to a calm state and looks over to Sunny "Hey bro can I have that spatula back? Need it for some things(not in the( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) way)" Sunny nods "Yeah, just gotta take it out my ass rq. BRB" Sunny said walking over to the bathroom to go take it out. Kel awkwardly stands there for a minute. Mari, still looking at her bleeding arm in disbelief, Kel just speaks up "...Soooo....Come here often?" He says nervously "ARE YOU FUCKING DONE MILKING THE SHIT OF MY BLOOD? THIS IS WHY YOUR FUCKING BROTHER IS DEAD. DRIED UP AND SHRIVELED LIKE YOUR FUCKING DICK. JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE. FOR THE LAST TIME I'M NOT A MILKING COW. JUST LET ME BE YOU (very oh omega homophobic slur) ALONE!!!!" Kel is way over mildly disturbed and is no longer in his calm stature. He grabs the knife again "Hey Mari....Wanna say that again bitch? I won't hesitate to put you down like the dog you are. Hero is NOT a shriveled ball sack" He just says with a soulless smile staring dead at her. "Kel..... honey.... ..... I'm not a dog..... I'm a cat... but ight... wtf.... Calm down, have some lean......" Kel drops the knife in excitement "LEAN?!?! I LOVE LEAN!!!" But before Mari can give him the lean Sunny walks back out. "K bro here it is. It might be sticky though just a warning. You know where it's been." He says. Kel thanks him and walks out the door. Kel sprints into his house starting up the seance. He makes a salt pentagram and adds the candles. In every star corner he adds a dead rose. He puts the spatula in the middle of the pentagram and pours Mari's blood over it. He looks at his final ingredient. He goes under Hero's bed and Grabs sallys corpse. It'll have to do. He starts chanting the words "Here be those beyond the grave, join my holy serenade. Tonight the ghost I wish to bring back to life Is Henry (LASTNAME)" Kel finishes the chant. The ritual works as Sally disappears and the candles all flicker on at once and the flowers burn up. Kel looks up to see Hero but...Its not regular Hero..He's in a succubus costume... "Oh hey Kel" Hero says nonchalant.

                                                                      (drawn by me btw lol)

 "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" Kel just screams and closes his eyes "EW GOD NO NOT WHAT I ASKED FOR WHAT THE FUCK IM GONNA KMS. I DID NOT SPEND 16 YEARS ON GODS GREEN EARTH JUST TO SEE THIS. I WILL SURRENDER MYSELF TO CHRISTIANITY PLEASE JUST BURN THAT OUT OF MY BRAIN" Kel screams running out of the room. Mari walks in. She was gonna go scream at kel again for the knife thing again but sees Hero "gah dayum boy..... That ass be packing wacking slapping and jacking..... Come on bbq we back together" Hero smiles at here "aww thanks bbq, Lets not do it in front of Kel though. At the church?" Hero says ready to walk out full heritties hanging out "bet bbq, we pulling up in the chapel?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Hero smiles, just straight up hanging out "of course lets go."