Keep on Giving

ADULT CONTENT AHEAD (MARKED BY XXX TO INDICATE BEGINNING AND ENDING.)

"Are you sure you want to do this? We don't have to if you don't want to." Melody said as they lay in bed, looking at eachother,  neither quite sure how to actually start.

"Stop worrying, Melody. I want this as much as you do." Sherlock promised, before leaning forward to capture her lips in a soft kiss. She placed her hands on his chest, his dress shirt flattening to his chest under her touch.

Melody grinned as they parted. "Well if you're sure."

"I've never been more sure." He said, rolling to hover atop her as he kissed her passionately.

XXX
She let her hands travel to the buttons on his shirt, slowly and carefully undoing each one. He broke the kiss to help her remove it, and once it was out of the way, she tugged his undershirt up his chest exposing his toned chest and arms. He groaned when she pressed short kisses up whis chest while she dragged his shirt up and over his head.

He rolled them over, kissing her as he pulled unzipped her dress in the back and pulled it over her head with ease. They both sat up for easier access to get the rest of the clothing off. He pulled at the clasp of her bra while she tackled his trousers and belt, unbuttoning them. Once both were successful, he stood and slid them off. He noticed that even though her bra was off, Melody held her arms in front of herself like she was trying to hide as she kneeled on the bed.

He gently moved her arms and held her face in his hands. "You are absolutely beautiful. And I will spend all of my days making you believe that if I have to." He promised. He kissed her sweetly, and she held tightly to his hands.

He leaned back and looked down at her very seriously. "You tell me at any point if you dont want to continue."

She nod and took a deep breath. "I will."

She ran her hands down to the impressive bulge of his thickening member pressing against his boxers. He gasped when her hand grazed him through his boxers, feeling his size. He brushed his hands over her exploring her body. He wrapped his arms around her and whispered "I love you."

"I love you, too." said Melody, caressing his chest. He shuddered as she trailed a finger through his fine chest hair following the trail of hair from his navel and pushed her finger into his boxers to follow the trail further. He groaned when she stroked the base of his cock, the first time she touched her lovers member sent hot flushes up her body his hot, hard flesh felt so sensual against her finger.

She grasped the band of his boxers and slid them down his hips as he grasped her pants and slid them down. They dropped them into the pile with the rest of their clothes and laid back on the bed tenderly caressing and exploring each other's bodies. The first time she saw her boyfriend completely naked left her speechless he was so gorgeous the fine dark hair sprinkling his chest and the ebony curls around his full cock sent shivers up her spine.

Melody's naked beauty left him breathless. His girlfriend was the most beautiful woman he had ever known, he caressed her hip and kissed her tenderly. He drew her closer to him, his throbbing hardness rubbing against her thigh. She groaned and then kissed him passionately.

"I'm ready, Sherlock." She assured him.

He grabbed her shoulders and pushed her into the bed, his fingers spread down her thighs and parted her folds gently. She sighed in pleasure as his gentle touches sent sparks of pleasure flooding through her.

"You're sure you want this?" asked Sherlock asked one last time.

"I'm sure. I want you. All of you." Melody said. To make her point she wrapped her legs around his hips.

Sherlock grinned and leaned down to kiss her. He grasped her hips as the tip of him brushed her opening. He groaned as he began pushing in, and she slid her legs up his waist urging him in. She gasped as he finally pushed his way in.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"I am keep going." Melody panted, grasping his arms.

Sherlock moaned in pleasure as he slid in to her, her walls clamping him like a vice as moved inside of her. She gasped as he settled himself to the hilt. Her hands dug into his back making him shudder as he thrust deeply into her making them both cry out in intense pleasure.

"I don't know how long this will last." He admit.

"I don't mind, darling, I'm not going to last long either," she assured him as she reached up and pulled him down for a soft kiss. She wrapped her legs around him tightly, pulling him into her.

"You're a hard woman to argue with," grinned Sherlock. He grasped her hip with one hand and laced his fingers with hers on the other, then started to built up a rapid pace, ignoring the building pressure growing in his groin. Melody dug her nails into his back as the wild pleasure savaged her senses. Her orgasm rushed up on her unexpectantly and she cried out in ecstasy as her nerves burst into flames, muffling the sound the best she could by biting down on her lip. Sherlock cried out in pleasure as his limited control was wrenched from him while he watched her unravel beneath him. He groaned into her shoulder as his nerves ignited with the searing pleasure as he released in her.

He collapsed over her, exhaustedly panting, as they recovered.

XXX

"Wow that was...amazing." panted Melody, playing with Sherlocks hair as he rested his head on her chest.

"It was. Sherlock agreed, before grinning up at her. "Give me some time to catch my breath and we can do it again if you want."

Melody laughed and looked back at him. "As lovely as that sounds, we need to get cleaned up...again. We've only got an hour or so before every gets here." She reminded him.

As expected, an hour later, mrs. Hudson showed up, her arms full of hats, headbands, and antlers for everyone to wear. She handed Melody a headband that had a little piece of mistletoe attached to the side, which the young woman immediately put on. Sherlock, however, was less accepting of what Mrs. Hudson had for him.

"Oh, come now, Sherlock. They're little antlers! Melody is wearing hers." Mrs. Hudson practically begged.

"Yes, well Melody looks fantastic no matter what she's got on. I, on the other hand, will not be wearing any antlers today. I will play tonight if you want." He offered.

Mrs. Hudson sighed in resignation. "I suppose that'll do." She said, patting his cheek before she walked away.

Melody smiled as she watched the exchange. This Christmas was shaping up to be quite the day, and she eagerly looked forward to what the rest of the day held.

A.N.-  Please be gentle I've never published spicy content before.🙃☠️