The other man - 1

"You're fucking your boss." My husband says as i enter the dark living room.

"What?" I ask, trying to play dumb even tho i know the cat is already out the bag.

"Oh don't give me that, Crissy."

He stands up and walks over to me. He switches on the lights. I can see his face now. Dear god.

"Eddie..." i say to him, "you're freaking me ou-"

"Don't fucking lie to me!" He yells, interupting me.

"Eddie, stop!"

"I want to hear you say it." He says, closing his eyes.

"Edward...baby don't-"

"Say it!"

-
1986

It all started when i got a new job as a secretary. And not just anyone's secretary: George Harrison's secretary.

My husband, Eddie, is a musician himself. His band's newly found succes asks a lot of his time and energy. He's been touring around the states for the past couple of months with his heavy metal band and is rarely home for a whole week because of it.

I support Eddie with my whole being. I just...i didn't know being a musicians wife could get so lonely.

Anyways, i decided to get a job to pass the time. I jokingly had asked Eddie if he knew some cool musician i could work for. I didn't expect him to actually know one....

-

"So Cristina,"

"Just call me Crissy." I interupt Mr. Harrison.

"Crissy," he smiles, "what's a young american woman like you doing here?"

"Well, me and my husband-"

"Husband?" He asks.

I chuckle. "Yes, i am married. You didn't know that?"

"Wait is Matt your husband?"

"Matt is my husband's bandmate. I'm assuming he arranged my visit here then?"

"Aha, i see."

I told him about Eddie and that we decided to move to england because he thought he'd have more chances here with his band...and he did indeed.

"Anyways, i'd be so honored to work for you Mr. Harrison."

"George." He winks.

"I'd be honored to work for you, George."

"Well," Mr. Harrison inhales. "He shouldn't have sent you here."

My heart skips a beat. "I'm sorry, did i say something wrong?" I ask worriedly.

"No no," he says, scanning up and down my body.

"It's just..." he licks his lips as his eyes meet mine. "Never mind. I'm excited to have you here."

-

Just a tiny preview of something i'm working on