Nymphomaniac

"Hey, Rosa, baby. Wake up."

I groggily open my eyes and look next to me.

"Daddy?"

"Hi baby."

Oh no not again.

Ever since mom left us, the man has had an incredibly high libido and took it all out on me.

I mean, not that i really mind. My stepdad is possibly the hottest man on earth. It's just, he's so horny that even when it's the middle of the night, he has to wake up and take care of his 'problem' because his dick is so hard and throbbing it hurts.

He pulls my sheets down and lays down next to me.

"Come cuddle with me baby. Give daddy some lovin'." He says huskily as he wraps his arms around me and kisses my neck.

"Daddy i wanna sleep." I say tiredly.

"I know, i know. Sleep in my arms, daddy only wants to hold you." He lies.

I laugh and turn around to face him.
He looks so excited, so full of hope.

This man is simply unbelievable.

I look down and trail my hand over his abdomen, down to his cock. It's big and throbbing and i can tell he needs to cum.

I give his cock a couple of strokes, milking it of its precum. I kiss my daddy's neck and then turn around, nestling myself in his arms and closing my arms.

"Huh? What are ye doing?" He asks confused.

"You said you just wanted to cuddle." I tease.

"I do just want to cuddle you." He says, pretending to be hurt.

"Goodnight daddy." I say.

He wraps his arms around me and slips one of his hands into my panties.

"What are you doing daddy?"

"What do you mean? I'm just hugging you?"

"Is your finger in my pussy, 'hugging' me?"

He inhales sharply. "Well, your pussy seems to really like it. It's really wet."

I moan and turn around, putting one of my legs over daddy's waist.

i scan his face. His eyes bore into mine. He is so horny he looks drunk. i smile a little as i realize just how beautiful he is and how much i really love him. Suddenly, a wave of sadness washes over me as i realize something...

"Why do you always do this daddy?"

He gulps and starts kneading the flesh of my legs.

"Do what?"

"Come to me for sex?"

He stops his movement.

"I mean, you could easily get a girlfriend. You're really handsome daddy. Girls would kill to be with you."

He looks into my eyes. He's thinking, i can tell. His eyes tear up.

"I don't love them."

I inhale sharply.

"You love me?"

"Look...your mum has done nothing good for us, except for introducing you to me. You're the best thing in my life Rosa."
A smile appears on my face.

"Really?" i ask.

"I love you."

I fully place myself on his midrif. My drooling hole placed right above his cock. With only one trust, he'd be inside of me.

I slowly start grinding my cunt over his toned lower abdomen.

"Oh daddy...you feel so good." I whimper as i rest my head on his shoulder.

"Please put your cock inside of me. I need to feel you daddy."

He grabs my ass with both of his hands and pushes his hard cock deep inside of me.

His face contorts in pleasure. His eyes flutter shut and his mouth hangs slightly open, emitting some low groans.

"Do you feel me baby? Do you feel how hard i am for you? Do you feel me throbbing and pulsing inside of ye?" He moans as he starts thrusting into me.

"Oh god daddy, yes."

He grabs my hips and starts moving me back and forth on his cock. He bites my neck and sucks my breasts, marking me as his and his alone.

"You're mine. Tell me you're mine." He groans.

"I'm yours daddy!" I whine.

My clit is deliciously rubbing on daddy's lower abdomen.

"You're so wet baby." He scoffs as he bring his hand down between us to rub my clit.

His cock, thighs and andomen are soaked with my juices and they're about to get even wetter.

"I'm cumming daddy...oh just like that." i moan, almost collapsing as my g-spot and clit deliciously contract.

My eyes roll back into my head. George steadily holds me, feeling the power of my orgasm.

"Jesus christ love, you're still cumming." He pants as he himself loses control.

"Fuck..." he hisses before biting my shoulder and cumming inside of me.

We both moan and groan as we come down from our highs. I can feel his heartbeat slow down against my own naked chest.

Daddy pulls out of me but continues to hug me, holding me tightly against his body. I close my eyes in pure bliss as rest my head on daddy's shoulder. This is the best feeling ever, two naked people just hugging, loving eachother.

"I think i should move my stuff..." i say softly.

"What? Why?" Daddy asks, abruptly stopping the little kisses he was giving my neck.

"I think i should move them to your room, silly." I chuckle.

He hugs me tighter amd kisses my cheek.

"That way i won't have to come all the way here when i need to fuck you." He laughs.

He sees my expression change and playfully bites me.

"I'm joking kitten. I would love to share my bed...my room with you."

"I know daddy." I chuckle.

I jump off his lap and run over to his room.

"Last one in our bed has to eat the other out first!"

I hear him Laugh as he slowly follows me, making sure i get there first.